"I hate liars."

The theatre department now sat in the canteen, thinking maybe a new, slightly less pressuring room would drown out some of the stress of the morning. Ricky and Ashlyn played ping pong whilst the rest were littered around the large room, waiting for Val to return, hoping that Jet would be with them but Scarlett doubted they would be that lucky.

The blonde then wandered in a few moments later and the room went silent as everyone turned to look at her. "So?"

"Guys, we lost Jet." She informed sadly and everyone shared a worried glance with each other. What did she mean we lost him?

Maddox abruptly stood up from her seat as a few people gasped. "What?"

"Oh. Uh, sorry. Let me clarify. I talked to Dewey and it looks like Jet checked out of camp and went home." Val added on and a camera was suddenly switched on.

"He disappeared onto the open road. A lone minor. Thumb in the wind. Hair in the wind, for either fate or foe, to take him. That's you." He whispered pointing the camera toward Val who used her hands to attempt to cover the lens panning at her.

Maddox scoffed as the blonde shook her head. "Uh, yeah, not quite. An off-duty cop found him at a bus stop and his parents came and picked him up in a Buick." She explained and Ashlyn stood.

"Wait, why would Jet just leave without telling anybody?"

Everyone was silent at her question as they tried to come up with an answer, but to no avail, Corbin stepped in with more dramatics for his documentary. "So, our most interesting story's happening off-camera." Scarlett scoffed, crossing her arms over her chest as she began to realise maybe people were right when they said to never meet your heroes. "Guys. We really need to make this sing. 'Kay? Something active?"

Carlos excitedly came to his feet. "In summer?" He offered but the room didn't seem too keen until EJ looked down toward his girlfriend that sat beside him.

"Love is an open door?"

Scarlett grinned at the idea of finally being able to do something musical, sure, she'd rather be at the piano right now, it was always how she managed to shake away all of her nerves, but singing would work just as well for now.

Corbin pointed toward EJ with a nod, "Love is an open door. That's the Anna and Hans song, right? And we're missing the Hans part of it."

Scarlett nodded her head, "It is, but..."

Corbin then pointed to EJ, "You? You look like a 1980's villain."

Valentina snorted out a laugh, quickly covering her mouth as she tried to hide her smile and string of laughter. "Sorry."

"Thank you?" EJ replied with furrowed brows and Corbin nodded satisfactorily.

"You're welcome. Villians equal viewers. Kenny Ortega told me that when I turned down the Descendants." He added on, looking around the room as if searching for a specific reaction. "You..." he pointed to EJ. "Sing the song with Sally."

Scarlett furrowed her brows as she scoffed in disbelief, looking up toward EJ before back at Corbin Bleu. "Scarlett." She corrected but he merely pointed at her and nodded his head, quickly moving to the other side of the room to get the best shot.

"Sing the song here? In the canteen?" EJ asked and the cameraman looked at the boy with a stern glare.

"Big Brother has been on the air for 23 seasons. They haven't even left the house yet."

Corbin clapped his hands together, guiding the attention of each person back to him, something he seemed to be strikingly good at it and it was really starting to grate on her that he not only thought he could control the room but that he actually could. "Guys? Let's shoot somethin'."