"That's not fair!"

"Okay, everyone. Let's take some grounding breaths." Val took one breath as she wandered down the stairs of the stage. "And we're off!" She strutted through the centre of the room before placing herself behind the table where EJ was standing.

He smiled wearily, "For those of you who I technically know, today, you're not Wildcats. Today, you're a bunch of blank canvases, strangers to me." He continued to speak as the people around the room, especially the main group, looked around at each other in confusion. "Today, we've never met." He chuckled as Val shook her head

"Maybe don't talk." She walked forward, Ashlyn moving to the stage first as she pressed play on the small speaker.

For the first time in forever began to play and the redhead took a deep breath as she began to sing, her eyes fixed on Val as she moved around the room. "The window is open, so's that door. I didn't know they did that anymore. And there are two nice ladies helping me get dressed." She was bright and bubbly, just like usual. They went up one at a time, singing the same song, just like any normal musical audition. Before they sang, they had their photo taken by Maddox, some enjoying it much more than others such as Carlos, who began to pose as if it was some fancy photo shoot and that they weren't in a barn in the middle of nowhere.

After that part of the audition process was done, it was time for the script work... but they hadn't actually been given any scripts. Kourtney watched as EJ walked closer toward them all before asking her question, "Uh, where are the scripts?"

EJ's eyes furrowed nervously, "Scripts?"

"For the scene work auditions." Scarlett clarified as she bounced up the stage to where everyone else stood.

Carlos scoffed slightly, "We're doing a show with no scripts? What is this? Curb your enthusiasm?"

Ricky then moved over to them and Scarlett had no idea how he wasn't sweating, "Yo, Mr Director-man. Where do you want us all to stand?"

The different array of questions began to throw EJ off even more than he already was and he held up his arms as if to push away everyone and the answers they wanted. "Can everyone just wait one second? Please?"

Maddox cleared her throat, "What if they all just acted out the lyrics from the songs? You know, like a dramatic reading." She suggested as she shrugged her shoulders. After nobody said anything, she cleared her throat again. "I don't know. I'm just a stage manager."

"No, that's a great idea." Scarlett agreed, smiling at the girl.

EJ let out a sigh of relief, "Thank you." He whispered to the girl who nodded her head slightly as she moved to continue with what she was doing.

Kourtney started to perform her monologue. "Don't let them in, don't let them see. Be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal don't feel. Put on a show..." The doors of the barn were suddenly thrown open and Jet walked in. Scarlett hadn't met him yet, but Carlos and Kourt had some concerning things to say about him.

"Sorry. Auditions started over an hour ago." Maddox stated as she crossed her arms over her chest.

He turned, more than happy to leave but EJ stopped him. "It's okay. Everyone's welcome to try out."

"I'm not so sure about this." Jet replied as he stepped forward and Ricky sighed as he made his way down the steps of the stage, handing him a sheet of music.

"Nobody's judging you."

Everyone stood, staring at the boy as he looked down at the sheet before he began to sing... Wow. I mean, seriously, wow. He could actually sing, what are the chances? Scarlett grinned, jumping off the stage and quickly making her way over to the piano to give him something to lean back on.