"Do you wanna build a snowman?"

Scarlett was woken up by Valentina throwing her entire body weight onto her bed whilst simultaneously hitting her shoulder. "Scarlett! Oh, my god, wake up!"

The brunette groaned as she attempted to move over onto her other side, which seemed difficult considering Val was practically sitting on top of her. "What!?" She shoved the girl off of her as she sat up. "Ugh, get off me!" She shouted jokingly as she let out a small huff.

"Well, morning to you too... Anna!" She shouted excitedly and Scarlett sat up straighter.

"What?" Scarlett scrambled out of bed, practically falling of the top bunk, and turned back to her bed where Val was sitting. "Are you sure?"

Valentina nodded enthusiastically. "Pretty sure." She jumped off the bed and grabbed her best friend's hand, pulling her toward the door. "Come on!"

Scarlett scrambled out of the door, Valentina dragging her quickly to the cast list that was hung proudly on the notice board and once Scarlett saw her name scribbled next to Anna she could've screamed. So she did. She turned to Val, who was already looking at her, before squealing in delight at the same time as the girl before she went quiet again. "Oh, my god." She muttered before scanning the list again, seeing Kourtney written next to the part of Elsa. Scarlett pointed to where the name was, "Does she know?"

"Still sleeping," Val replied as she shrugged her shoulders and Scarlett grinned, quickly turning away from the board and back to the honeycomb. She hurried through the door and dropped to the floor in front of Kourtney's bed, where she was sleeping soundly.

"Do you wanna build a snowman?" She sang softly, eagerly waiting for her reply but all she did was groan and shove Scarlett's shoulder. She laughed slightly, "Do you wanna build a snowman?"

Kourtney moved in her sleep, attempting to push her away again. "Free the werewolves, it's not their fault. Blame it on the moon!"

Scarlett rolled her eyes as she began to tap the girl's should repeatedly. "Good morning, Elsa." She stated, putting extra pronunciation on 'Elsa' which quickly caught her attention.

Kourtney turned to look at her, lifting up her eye mask in a flash before they both broke out into an excited scream. Kourtney didn't say a word, she just leapt out of bed (literally) before grabbing the girl's arm and dragging Scarlett down toward the cast list for the second time in a matter of five minutes.

"Wait! You're Anna?" Kourtney shouted as she stared at the list and the brunette nodded enthusiastically.

"Yes, I am."

Kourtney turned to look at her, shaking her arm quickly. "Then that makes us sisters!" The pair squealed again, causing a few of the people around them to cover their ears.

"Wow!" Ricky chuckled. "I didn't know your voices could even reach that register."

Carlos grinned as he strutted forward to the list, pushing his way through the two girls who stood in his way. "Plug your ears, I'm about to join them. I can't believe I'm playing..." His smile dropped as he stared at the cast.

"Olaf!" Ricky exclaimed as he leaned over the boy's shoulder. "Congrats, bro. And I'm Kristoff. That's..."

"A person." Carlos interrupted. "Congratulations on being an actual species, Ricky." He scoffed. "What? First Lumiere and now Olaf. Am I destined to play inanimate objects for eternity?"

Ashlyn came pushing through the crowd next, flipping her hair over her shoulder. "Make way for Belle. Make way for..." Her smile also dropped, possibly even further than Carlos' if it was possible. "The ensemble?" She asked in disbelief as she stared at the piece of paper. "I mean, hey, the ensemble." She stated again, in a slightly more upbeat voice. "You can't do a show without the ensemble. There are no small parts, only small actors, right? Don't count your lines, make the lines count."