[4]

Sonic had managed to gather all of the crew, with difficulty. It was amazing how he had come back in one piece if he was honest, waking up Rouge was like waking up a hibernating bear - neither party would be pleased with the outcome - alongside her grueling 'make-up' routine.

"Well... I'll take clothing with Rouge!" Amy smiled, digging through her apron pocket and pulling out a damp, crinkled piece of paper. She hummed as she read the smeared ink. "Anyone move up a size in clothing?" She asked. Tails nodded. "Look, I had to cut holes in my clothes so I could move." He showed the group the cuttings in his clothes. Amy nodded, taking a quill from the counter, dipping it into a jar of ink and scribbling this information down.

"Me and Shadow will take... food!" Sonic decided as he read the list Shadow had put together. "Me and Silver will take entertainment and medical supplies then." Tails stated, sharing out the two pouches of coins Sonic had snatched up.

The group then separated, Sonic walking with Shadow around town. "We should probably get fruits. They'll do us some good." Sonic suggested "How so?" Shadow asked "They'll just rot." "Shadow, you could get ill! It's common knowledge known by most." Sonic pointed out. Shadow rolled his eyes. "Fine. But if it rots, you can eat it." Sonic rolled his eyes "Okay."

________________________________

Two hooded figures watched the two hedgehogs as they bickering and purchased their food supplies. A smile appearing on each of their muzzles. "Is it him?" One asked, their voice deep and gruff. "I do believe so, mother will be so proud!" The other chuckled "That wretched scum will finally be hanged and we will have him back!"

The two whispered for a while as they followed them, seeing they had reached the Inn they retreated to their own home, telling their mother of their findings. "If it is indeed him, I shall send guards immediately. Even if it isn't, that wretched man who took my darling shall pay!" Their mother aggressively raised her voice, ringing a bell as she spoke. "have a mission for you two."