[8]

Amy read the letter over and over again. "They didn't run away... they were caught!" She wailed "I said horrible things about them and they are in danger!" Scourge nodded. "That doesn't explain where Silver has ran off too." He stated. Amy nodded on response. "Maybe he saw and went to save them?" Rouge thought outloud.

Amy's eyes widened. "Shadow said not to help or whoever co,es to save them will most likely die with Shadow..." Scourge sighed. "I don't think..." He groaned "Silver has some... secrets." Was all he muttered.

Everyone's interest was peaked. "What do you mean?" Rouge asked. Scourge shook his head. "I promised not to tell anyone. Now I must go, I know precisely where Silver is." He muttered as he walked away.

_______________________________

Sonic felt eyes in his in all directions. He knew his mother was watching him very closely, as if inspecting him for faults, as were his siblings - their gazes often faultering however.

"Say, Maurice, you travelled the world did you not? I would love to know what it's like!" Sonia suddenly said. Sonic smiled at her lightly. "Well... everywhere has a different culture. I've been places so warm its normal for men to walk around without shirts and places so cold people triple layer!" Sonic used his hand to demonstrate. "Wow..." Sonia muttered "What was it like on the ship?"

Sonic sighed, he'd loved that place. "The crew were cheerful and I had many friends." Sonic smiled "Shadow was... my partner and often ensured I was safe and even went as far as to keep me away from danger at all costs." Sonic laughed, remembering the time Shadow had ended up sleeping in the same bed as Sonic just to ensure some woman, who had flirted with the lapiz hedgehog, didn't take him in the middle of the night.

"He sounds... lovely." Sonia muttered, slightly uncomfortable hearing sonic use such an unformal name for him. "Yes, he is. We would often spend time in his office - I had my own room in the ship but I preferred to spend time with him - and we went on dates when we docked at random ports." Sonic continued to talk about Shadow, both his siblings listening intently, until his mother put her foot down.

His mother slammed both hands down on the table as she stood up, the triplets looking at her in confusion. "That man is not be mentioned on these grounds! That rat will be gone soon anyway." Sonic's eyes widened. "What do you mean mother!" He demanded. Aleena just chuckled. "Why, finding loopholes run in the family Maurice." Tears welled up in his eyes.

"You can't. I am yet to be thrown off into marriage, so he is still my partner until I publicly renounce him or am married." Sonic argued, standing himself. Sonia joined Sonic, eyeing the purple hedgehog.

"Shadow seems like a wonderful man! Sonic is more than fond of him as he should be! I've only heard of him and already would love to be his sister-in-law!" Sonia growled. Their mother growled back. "He is a criminal and offers nothing to this family!" "He offers me happiness, battle tactics incase of war, wit and possibly children!" His mother eyed him.

"And how could he give me grand-@
children?!" She demanded. Sonic growled. "He is a 'herm' mother! He is capable of bearing children!" "So 'he' is a woman?" His mother looked disguisted. "No, he is a man. He just has both male and female parts." Sonic muttered "I wouldn't even see the problem if he was born a woman and identified as a man." "As would I." Manic jumped in.

His mother scowled. "Breakfast is over! Return to your duties!" She shouted, walkimg out of the dining room in anger. The triplets looked at one another. "I'm so sorry Maurice... we should have left you alone." Sonia sighed, hugging Sonic. "It's okay." Sonic reluctantly smiled "You didn't know." "We'll probably never be able rp get you out of here..." Manic added, darkening the mood thurther.

Sonia shook her head, smirking. "There's more than one way to get the two out." She tapped Manic's nose "Maybe there is, but I doubt its safe." Manic concluded "It is, if the two play their cards right!" She smirked "There's a reason I picked someone who looked like this Shadow." Sonic's eyes lit up. "Let's hope mothers request for marriage is returned." She smirked, uncomfortably shuffling away in her overly-layered dress.