𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗯: 𝗮𝗺 𝗶 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹?

'' 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲, 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨, 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮. ''

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

''Hanagaki, this is Misa. I hope you'll get along.'' Kisaki said before stomping off to somewhere, leaving Misa to awkwardly stand in front of the shorter blonde boy.
''Hey, hey. I hope we can be friends.'' She said, tilting her head to a side and smiling at him, scanning his appearance with her eyes.
The boy was short, his hair was badly held up with hairspray, dyed a yellow tone of blonde, and he wasn't exceptionally good looking.
Yet everyone talked about him; the captain of Toman's first division.
''Y-Yeah...'' He said nervously, avoiding her gaze as he looked around, awkwardly rubbing the back of his head.
''So, what do you do here? Do you compete in fight rings?'' She asked, standing now by his side, looking around the shrine.
''This is a meeting spot, Mikey calls us here and announces stuff... I'm not really a good fighter.'' He explained, making her nod her head, signaling she's listening.
''So like, if he wants to fight someone, he just calls people here and yells it out loud, then you all go back home like nothing?'' She asks, raising her eyebrow. He nods his head.
''Well, sometimes we hang out here...'' He mumbles, making her snicker.
''Say, Takemichi-kun... do you think I could join the first division in the future?'' She asks with a serious expression, puppy eyes on her face.
She didn't really like him, he seemed like the type of guy that puts a weight on you because he's so useless.
But she had to befriend him to find out if he really was a time leaper too, as Kisaki had asked her.
Though, was that really the reason why?
Misa couldn't help but push herself forward, as if Takemichi was calling for her. It was a strange feeling.
''A girl? A-Are you sure?'' He hesitantly said, clearly nervous at her proposal.
''Well, you see, I'm really smart. In Valhalla, I directly helped Hanma plan and organize the gang; plus, I can fight really good! My legs are so fast, that before anyone hits me I've already ran off to the closest police station!'' She said jokingly, trying to get him to laugh as she smiled widely, showing her teeth in a cheerful manner.
Takemichi chuckled, covering his mouth with his hand.
''Okay, we'll see about it later.'' He finally replied, making her nod her head.
One step closer.

"What'd ya think?" Hanma asked, hanging his arm over her shoulders, pulling her closer to him with a smirk.
He had been watching the two closely, curious as to how Misa would approach the boy.
Hanma knew Misa better than anybody; he knew she was a flirty girl and wasn't scared of interacting with people.
"I don't know yet. We'll see soon." Misa replied, making him shrug, leaving a kiss on the top of her head, making her cheeks tint slightly red from the sudden action.
He didn't care about it.
He left her there, standing awkwardly between Toman members.

A couple days later, the three friends were found under a bridge, drinking beer to warm themselves.
It was almost Christmas, and snow was soon to come.
So was the many rejections and couples to be formed.
"So... Hanagaki has come to us. He said he needs help with Taiju Shiba. Apparently he and his friend want to fight him, but they can't do it by themselves, so they want us to help. I'm thinking, it's because Hakkai has decided to stand up and finally face his brother. I've gotten intel that their relationship is awful. So to not have the brothers fight, they're going to take Taiju by themselves. Therefore, if we want control of the Black Dragons, we need Hakkai who is stupid enough to use." Kisaki explained, making Hanma and Misa nod.
"Well, that's easy then! They've given it to us on a silver platter." Hanma said with a smirk, scooting closer to Misa, who shared her big knitted scarf with him, having it over the both of their bodies, covering almost their entire upper body.
"Let's just enjoy our last peaceful moments before we get all tangled up with all that drama." Misa said raising her beer can up before taking a sip, resting her head on Hanma's shoulder.

All of them parted ways by midnight, Hanma going over to Misa's place to sleepover, which happened pretty often. The both of them had a close relationship, which made people question if they really were just friends.
Which they were.
Never once had they kissed or anything of the sort. Misa had never seen him in any other way than as her best friend, and she thought he had done the same.
Though, since her last time leap, Misa had started doubting whether she saw him just as a friend or something else.
She couldn't deny that he was attractive in her eyes.
Especially in the future.

The pair of friends sat on the couch in Misa's room, sharing a cigarette that didn't exactly taste like tobacco. Though, Misa didn't question what Hanma had put inside of it, and simply enjoyed it. What could be the worst he could do to her? She knew he appreciated her.
''Han, do you know what I've seen in the future?'' Misa suddenly asks, passing the cigarette to the boy, who shook his head as he inhaled the smoke, making Misa look at his pale lips.
''I believe we were dating. At the very least, you kissed me and told me that you're excited for me to live through what is going to happen in these years.'' She said, scoffing, grabbing the cigarette as Hanma passed it back to her.
''I mean... I'm not the guy to date, but if ya wanna hook up, I'm here anytime you want!'' He exclaimed, placing an arm around her shoulders, squishing her closer to him.
Somehow, from the rush of the moment, and possibly from the drugs they were taking, she leaned in, pushing her lips against his, while she sat on her knees next to him.
Hanma bit her lip, forcing her to open her mouth, allowing his tongue to break in, just to grab her thigh and place her leg over his side, placing her on the middle of his lap.
Misa placed her hands behind his head, playing with his hair, while the other one rested on his chest.
The kissing went on for ten minutes, taking breathing breaks in between, as both of their cheeks were red and their lips turned plump.
Their clothes were slowly falling to the floor one by one, starting with their jackets and socks, and so the night went on.