𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗲: 𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀.

'' 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧' 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧' 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝
𝐋𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲
"𝐖𝐡𝐲'𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡?" ''

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Misa walked through the streets of Yokohama, eyes red, pupils dilated.
Her phone was in her hand, a number on dial, the name 'Izana' displayed on the screen.
After a day passed after the festival, Misa had used Taiju's help to investigate on Mikey.
Just to find out he had some sort of half-brother, with an incredibly erased criminal background.
It had been hard. Since the day she took Taiju in, she asked him to use his connections to find out something that could help her. They found Izana, but almost every single information about him was unknown, thoroughly taken care of by other higher-ups.
They had taken them a couple weeks to finally get small hints about the boy.
Misa searched through Yokohama for the boy, in hopes of befriending him or charming him.
The plan was to get close to him, then convince him to create a gang that would come out above Mikey's Toman. The outcome would either be; Kisaki finds a better person to become the top delinquent of Japan, or Mikey accepts the gang as Toman's and Kisaki would be back with Mikey.
And as far as Misa could tell... Izana was better than Mikey for Kisaki's plans.
Plus, for some reason, the Izana guy absolutely hated Mikey.
He'd do anything to destroy Mikey.

She had been stressed to say the least. The only way she had found to relieve it was smoking weed. She knew it was a bad way, but she wasn't playing with children toys anymore.
This situation was important, not only for her future, but also for her friends.
Taiju had gotten Izana's phone number, and Misa had been trying to contact him; just to fail.
So she just kept wandering Yokohama's streets, in hopes that she would find the boy.

After walking for a while, Misa ended up at the bay; more specifically at a dock.
She laid at the very edge of the concrete, her feet hanging above the sea, a joint in her hand; the smoke flying away, reaching someone's nose.
Steps were heard towards Misa's direction, but she chose to ignore them. This was her break. She had been walking nonstop for days.
"You've had a lot of this crap already." A deep voice said, snatching the burning joint away from the girl's hand, stepping over it with his boot.
"You owe me money now." Misa stated, sitting up, turning to her side to face whoever had dared to approach her.
"Too bad, you're getting none." He replied, chuckling.
"Are you from around here?" She asked, curiously. The boy went deep in thought, so Misa scanned his appearance; a visible scar on his eye, a seemingly blind eye. His other eye was red, his hair was neatly cut and black. An earring hung from his ear, and he wore casual clothes.
In Misa's view, he looked good; though, he was visibly younger.
"I may be." He replied, shrugging his shoulders.
"Do you know someone called Izana?" She didn't hesitate to ask without fear, making the boy freeze up.
"I don't. What's your name?" He asked back.
"Misa."
"What else?" The boy asked once again, annoying Misa. She hated her last name; she hated her family.
"Hori. Misa Hori." She turned back around, a frown on her face.
"Anything bothering you?" The boy sat by her side, dropping a bag in between them.
"Quit hitting on me... you're probably fourteen at most." She said in a whiny voice, making him laugh.
"You're pretty, but I'm not into drug addicts." He snapped back, making her gasp.
"This is temporal! This Izana shitbag is making me crazy!" She almost screamed, placing her hands on her head, as if her head was about to fall off otherwise.
"What has this Izana shitbag done?" He asked curiously, raising his eyebrow.
"I need to talk to him about a business proposal! But I can't find him or anything about him!" Misa explained, letting out a long sigh after.
"You see, that's because he's an orphan." He replied, looking at her straight in the eye.
"So you do know him!" She said, standing up and pointing her finger at him with a wide smile. She looked crazy.
"If it's really a business proposal you're talking about; I do know him. Otherwise, I-"
"What's your name?!" She cut him off, grabbing his shoulder.
"Kakucho." He replied, frowning.
He didn't seem to enjoy getting cut off.
"Meet here tomorrow, in the evening, with Izana." She stated clearly, though he didn't give a response.
"I'll help you build your kingdom." She added on, walking off as Kakucho froze up.
'You should've never let me touch your shoulder.' Misa thought, now knowing some important facts about Izana.
She had been able to see a quick flash of Kakucho's memories.
The stars had perfectly aligned for her; she found a solution for Kisaki, and despite being unable to find Izana, destiny sent Kakucho her way.
Lucky or unlucky?

"Home!" Misa exclaimed as she finally was free to go back home

"Home!" Misa exclaimed as she finally was free to go back home. She had been spending the few days at a motel.
"Welcome back." Taiju said, reading the newspaper with his feet on the table, his pijamas still on.
It was barely morning.
"Yoohoo~ how was Yokohama?" Hanma, who also happened to be there, since he knew the girl would come back home, greeted.
"Awful." She replied.
"You smell like tons of weed, what the fuck did you do?" He asked as he had approached her for a hug, just to smell the stench.
"Smoke the stress away!" She exclaimed with an obviously fake cheerful voice, raising her arms up, just to sigh after.
Hating the smell herself - she took off her hoodie and threw it into the bathroom, exposing her black bra.
Neither of the boys were seeing anything they had never seen before; Misa was comfortable doing that.
They both stared at her, though Taiju simply coughed and went back to reading the newspaper, while Hanma finally took the chance to hug her, just to get pushed back by the girl.
"I smell like shit, I haven't slept on a proper bed in days." She said, walking into the bathroom and shutting the door behind her.
Hanma stood there, puzzled.
"Rejection sure hurts for a god of death, huh?" Taiju teased, smirking.

"While you were gone, I went grocery shopping and did the laundry. Everything okay over there?" Taiju asked, leaning against Misa's doorframe, who was simply drying her hair, already properly clothed after a bath.
"Yep... just took a lot of searching and luck. I found his buddy, got the right information from him and used it to propose a meeting. It's tonight, wanna come?" Misa asked kindly, though he shook his head.
"If it all goes well, you owe me one." Taiju says with a smirk, crossing his arms over his chest, allowing Misa to admire his toned arms.
"Well - how shall I repay the debt?" She asked teasingly, a smile on her face as she turned around to face him.
"How about a date? We can go to a nice restaurant for lunch, then we go on a ride on my bike, and we watch the sunset, m'lady will be back home safely by night." He said the last part with a cursty, making Misa giggle.
"Sure, whatever you want." She replied, nodding her head with a sweet smile on her face.
Her first date.