𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗰: 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲?

'' 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬
𝐒𝐨 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧, 𝐈
𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐲, "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲"
"𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞?" ''

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The next day, Misa woke up naked on her bed, perfectly tucked in, her hair roaming freely around her back, her makeup perfectly removed.
Though, no one was by her side.
Was it Hanma's doing?
She checked her phone, which laid under her pillow, only to see no messages or missed calls.
She got out of bed, pulling the bed sheets along, throwing them over her naked body, just to walk to the kitchen.
The smell of toasted bread and coffee reached her senses, making her walk towards it.
To her surprise, Hanma hadn't left her as soon as she fell asleep.
He was just making breakfast.
''Bet ya thought I left!'' He said with a smirk, eating a piece of toast with butter.
Misa smiled to herself, sitting in front of him across the table.
''Nice outfit, by the way.'' He commented, winking his eye at her, making her chuckle as she realized what her outfit was.
''I did think you left.'' She mumbled, pouring herself a mug of coffee.

After eating, they both cleaned up the used dishes together, Hanma washed them, and Misa dried and organized them.
''Isn't that uncomfortable? Take this.'' He suddenly said, taking off his shirt and placing it over the bed sheets she still wore, covering all of her body.
Now, his torso was exposed, though he wore jeans and shoes, while Misa wore his shirt but her legs and feet were exposed.
''I could've just gotten dressed, you know, since this is my apartment.'' She said, rolling her eyes, but he just shook his head.
''You look hotter this way. It's like I'm your boyfriend.'' He said with a smirk, sticking his tongue out at her, splashing water that dripped from his wet hands at her face.

Last night hadn't been neither of their first times. Both of them had already experienced relationships, so this wasn't awkward for them. If anything, it felt more comfortable since they both trusted each other.
Though, none of them had experienced love yet.

''Fuck, it's cold. Chifuyu, is Takemitchy comin' or what?'' Hanma asked, slightly annoyed, as he shivered from the cold wind around them.
It was already december, snow falling everywhere.
''He said he had something small to take care of.'' The boy replied, making Misa scan his appearance.
She had gotten just introduced to him, a few minutes ago, and her first impression of him was that he was cute. She liked his hair and piercings, and they both had the same eye color.
She could befriend him; she didn't mind him.
Hanma held a serious expression on his face, bothered by Takemichi's delay.
''We have all day! Let's go eat some warm food so we don't freeze to death.'' Misa said, clinging onto Hanma's arm with a wide smile on her face, trying to ease the awkward silence between everyone.