𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗱: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Time had passed by, and the grand fight was near to come.
Misa, who had been quite sad since the last time she saw Hanma, had been surprised by Taiju.
He had given her bad news.
Kisaki was plotting behind her back, asking Taiju to come to the fight and hand over Kokonoi to Tenjiku as the 'treasurer'.
Taiju refused, saying that he'll come to the fight with his two best men, but that Kokonoi will stay in the Black Dragons, working for Tenjiku whenever they needed their help.
Kisaki, reluctantly, accepted.
Misa realized that her friends were moving on from her.
Both Hanma and Kisaki had used her and took everything they wanted from her, and now she was just a rusty tool ready to get disposed of.
She didn't matter to her friends anymore, and her power didn't make her special.

The next day, Misa had gotten a surprise text.
A person she didn't expect; Mitsuya.
'Can you come visit me at the hospital? Need an angel to help me get better!'
The text had managed to get a smile out of her, so she dressed up quickly and asked Taiju to give her a ride.

Once she arrived, she asked for his room number.
Knocking before entering, she stepped in once she heard his voice, a small gift in her hands.
"Heard someone requested for an angel?" She teased, smiling.
"I think that was me, but I think you rather look like a demon now." He replied back, surprising her.
"Was it all a fake image? You really never cared about the better of everyone, just for yourself, right? Look where that has gotten us, stuck on a hospital bed. Is that how you want to carry out your life, sacrificing other's for the sake of yours?" He asked with an annoyed tone, making her throw her gift at his chest.

She knew he was right. This wasn't where she belonged, or how she wanted her life to go on.

"I didn't know shit! All this time I've just been an asset to them under the name of best friend! Am I the one to blame, while this entire time I've warned Takemichi of everything?!" She said with her eyes itching, a tear dropping down her cheek, her fists clenched in anger.

"I can't even do anything. It's too late." She mumbled, sitting down on a chair by the bed, looking down at the floor, her hair falling over her face.
Mitsuya carefully tucked her hair behind her ear, making her look at him.
"It wasn't your fault. I just wanted to know how you felt about it. Sorry it was a shitty way. If you wanna make things better, help us out. You still have the Black Dragons on your side, and I know you're smarter than all of us. Please, help us." He begged as he took her hand between his, holding it tightly with hopeful eyes.
"How can I help? I'm just a traitor to Mikey."
"I know Takemichi and Hakkai trust you. I don't think I can be at the fight, since I'm kinda fucked right here, but maybe if you talk to them you can get something out.'' He said with a weak voice, an oxygen mask over his face, his head neatly bandaged.
Something serious must've happened to him and the twin laying beside him; all because of Tenjiku.
''I'll try my best. Get well soon, Mitsuya.'' Misa said, leaving the room without looking back, her fists still clenched in anger.
Taiju, who waited at the parking lot on his bike, saw the girl with teary eyes approach him.
''I'm fighting with Toman.'' She said, walking off by herself.
Taiju followed her, pushing his bike by her side.
''So am I, wherever you go, I'll follow. I'll get the Black Dragons. We're going all out.''

Just about thirty minutes later, a tired Takemichi rang Misa's phone, who now sat on her bed with Taiju by her side, a notebook between them with a bunch of weird drawings, planning their tactic to approach the fight.
''What's up Takemichi?'' She answered, looking at Taiju, confused.
''Mikey's sister has died. I need your help, please. You know better than me.'' He replied, a desperate tone in his voice, practically begging.
''Where are you?'' She asked, putting him on speaker so Taiju could hear, a questioning look on both of their faces.
''I'm at the hospital, I'm gonna go to Musashi now, Toman is gonna have a meeting before the fight. Let's meet at Yokohama, at the fight.'' He said before hanging up, leaving Misa and Taiju to look at each other, in silence.
''Are you sure about this?'' She asked him, breaking the silence.
He nodded his head, placing his hand on top of her head, smiling.
''If one of us doesn't make it out, let's haunt the other as a ghost! Promise.'' She said, extending out her pinky finger, but he slapped it away.
''I'm not letting either of us die, we'll be tucked in bed, alive, by morning.'' He said, extending his pinky finger out, which Misa hesitantly wrapping her pinky around his.
She knew she would be the one to break the promise.