𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗴: 𝗮 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄.

'' 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧-𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭?
𝐁𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫 (𝐚𝐲)
𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲, 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 (𝐲𝐮𝐡). ''

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Taiju had moved back into Misa's apartment.
With his own money, he decided to fully renovate it, since Misa rarely was home.
Ever since she had gotten back, she decided to fulfill her dream of becoming a famous delinquent, so everyday she went out and fought every group of delinquents she found.
Eventually, she gained a huge amount of reputation.
She gained her own nickname set by others: 'Shibuya's Seven-headed Snake', because of her tattoo and because it was said that she can take seven heads with one punch.
Taiju was amazed by her strength, and so they both started to go to the gym together, Taiju getting way stronger than he was before.
He wanted to be on her level if he was going to date her, though Misa was weaker than him. Compared to Taiju who had been fighting and brawling since he was a little kid, Misa couldn't catch up in just two years.
Taiju was stronger.

They had only spent about a week together, but Taiju had resumed everything that happened those last two years that she was gone.
She told her about Hakkai, who had grown a lot and had started highschool.
Mitsuya, who was becoming a fashion designer.
Yuzuha, who also had grown a lot and still didn't leave Hakkai's side despite how much she grew.
Takemichi, who he didn't know much about. He just knew he was still happy with Hina, staying away from trouble.
Inui and Draken had befriended each other. Draken was the owner of a bike shop, and Inui worked as his assistant.
Taiju was growing the Black Dragons slowly, now affiliating with Brahman, who had given them more manpower in exchange for having Kokonoi give them a plan to bring in money, along with helping with managing it.
Together, they were incredible money-making machines.
Inui was as loyal as ever to the Black Dragons, and despite not liking the use they gave to them regarding money, he liked more where they were going now.
None of them were as involved in gangs anymore, especially the youngest ones.
Misa thanked him, and said she was glad everyone was living a good life.

On a complete different day, Misa was beating up a bunch of highschoolers that were bullying middle schoolers.
When she was about to knock out the last one, a hand stopped her fist from impacting.
With menacing eyes, she turned around, just to find Sanzu.
''Come on now, we're not bullies, are we? They're just high schoolers. More specifically... from Kanto.'' He said with an evil smirk, hands behind his back, leaning into Misa.
''What about it? Fuck Kanto and every fucking silly deity.'' She said, rolling her eyes, walking away as she took out a cigarette, placing it between her lips, her hands in the pockets of her jogger pants.
''Mikey wants you to join Kanto.'' He stated with a cold expression in his eyes, licking his dry lips, impatient for her response.
''I don't wanna join gangs. Snakes are solitary. If you want me to join Kanto, prove that you're worth it. Go and tell them that.'' She said, grabbing the bunch of kids laying on the floor and leaving them at the feet of her old friend.
''Take those kids home. Tell them if I ever see them doing shit like this again I'm telling their mothers.'' She said, chuckling as she walked off, her back curving and her hair falling down her hair, and Sanzu realized she wasn't a kid anymore.
She was a threat.