𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗱: 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗿𝘂𝗻 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆.

" 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐝 𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞. "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"You better have a good fuckin' reason for what you did!" Kisaki exclaimed as he walking in with Hanma, who just ignored Misa.
"I don't." She said boldly, which led Kisaki to push her against the wall, placing his hand around her throat with a crazy expression on his face.
"Explain or I'll kill you." He threatened, but Taiju pushed him off Misa, protecting her.
"If you want the Black Dragons you back off from her, fucker. You should be thanking her." He said with an upset expression, standing in front of Misa as if shielding her.
Hanma just watched in silence while sitting on the kitchen counter, a disgusted expression on his face.
"Misa, tell me everything." Kisaki said, finally more calm.
"I didn't want him to die. He's a good guy, strong and a good fighter. He's smart, cool and good looking. Why would I let someone like that die in such a disgusting way? He's not dumb; why would he pick dying like that over getting to live a successful life? It was a risk that I chose to take, even if it put you in danger. Stop acting like I can't see the future, I always know the goddamn outcomes." She said as she sat down on a couch by the door of the apartment, closing her eyes and sighing, throwing her head back.
"Misa, this changed the entire plans! It's not about the outcomes, it's about the path we take! Takemichi is gonna rat us out and we won't be able to get into Toman!" Kisaki said, frustrated, walking in circles around the apartment.
"We'll find another way. Mikey is broken." She said, wanting them to leave already. She was tired from everything already. She wanted to run away and stop everything for a while.
"Kisaki, I gotta side with her on this, man. There are other ways to get Mikey outta Toman. It'd be more fun to make our own gang from zero and get him in." Hanma said with a smile, excited for everything soon to come.
He could feel it in his bones; the chaos approaching all of them.
"Misa, look into it. I'm off to investigate around that too. Taiju, you swear we got the Black Dragons? If you side with me in this, I can promise you you'll have success on your side too." Kisaki asked, to which Taiju responded with a nod.
And with that, Kisaki left without saying anything else, Hanma following behind.
"He is such a nerd." Taiju said, sitting beside Misa.

The both of them spent the day buying furniture for Taiju's bedroom, and Misa decided to fix her apartment a little with her savings, buying lots of paint for everything and a couple things of furniture to replace.
So as soon as they arrived back home, they started painting the entire apartment by themselves.
"You're gonna fall." Taiju warned as he watched Misa stand on top of a stair as she painted the ceiling, her footing looking unstable.
"Why would I? I'm good." She said, moving to the sides jokingly, but much to her disgrace her feet slipped, though she was quick to grab onto the stair and only the bucket of paint fell, splattering over her clothes and face.
"Told ya." Taiju said snickering, grabbing the bucket of paint from the floor before it made a mess.
"Well, it's because you made me nervous!" She blamed, stepping down to clean herself.
"So it's my fault?" Taiju asks with his eyebrow raised, grabbing a towel from the kitchen, throwing it at her.
"Well, partially, yes. If you think about it, if you hadn't said anything I wouldn't have moved like that and therefore wouldn't have slipped. Butterfly effect is crazy." She said, rambling as she looked at the ceiling, hands on her hips.
Taiju chuckled at her debate with herself, staring at her distracted face, stained with wet white paint.
He pulled the sleeve of his sweater and used it to clean her face softly, surprising her.
"If you keep doing silly stuff like this I might fall in love." She mumbled, her cheeks turning pink as he leaned over at her height to see her better, their faces close together, flustering her.
"Who says I won't? I'm starting to think you were a blessing and not a signal from God." He teased, making her cover her mouth in surprise.
"Stop it!" She exclaimed, overwhelmed from his flirty remark, running into her room and jumping on her bed, burying her head into her pillow, fangirling.
He was too much for her.

Night arrived, and so did Hanma, ringing the doorbell to the apartment, which Taiju opened.
"Yo, Misa home?" He asked.
"Yeah. If you came to bother her about the whole yesterday thing just fuck off, she wants a break." He said, closing the door but Hanma placed his feet in between, stopping it.
"No, I came to fuck her not to fuck off." He said, raising his eyebrow as he stepped in, closing the door behind him.
"Ah, welcome then." Taiju said indifferently, walking off to his bedroom. Though, Hanma's comment did bother him.

Hanma convinced Misa to hook up, though she told him that it was a bit uncomfortable with Taiju home, but he excused saying that he told him that he came to do that, which she didn't doubt.

"Do you want me to stay over?" He asked her softly while he kissed her back, making her nod her head.
Misa turned over, a worried expression on her face.
"Do you think I did the right thing?" She asked out of nowhere, making Hanma chuckle.
"You did the most fun and interesting thing, so I say yeah. Kisaki is just so uptight, he needs to chill out with Mikey." He replied, playing with her hair as he talked.
She smiled softly, relieved by his response.
Misa snuggled against his bare chest, as he wrapped his arm around her waist, bringing her closer as they both slept.

The next morning, he was gone. This time, he did leave a text message saying he was bored waiting for her to wake up and that he'll see her tomorrow.
She just sighed, slightly sad, though she knew it was her fault for expecting him to act like a boyfriend when he said he wasn't the type to date.
She dressed up with her pijamas, walking out of her room to find Taiju eating a sandwich.
"Morning." She said in a low tone.
"Mornin'" He replied, wondering if something was wrong.
''Sorry for last night.'' Misa said shyly, sitting down on the table with a cup of cold milk and an apple.
''Like I've said before, you might look like the whitest sheep, but you sure as hell ain't one. It's all good, no need for apologies. Anything botherin' you?'' Taiju asked, making her nod her head.
''I don't think Hanma and Kisaki really like me. They just like my power. I like them, they make my life fun. It's frustrating.'' She explained while playing with the apple in her hands, distracted.
''From what I've seen, Kisaki seems to want your power and Hanma wants your body. That's all. But hey, we all got interests, right?'' Taiju said, shrugging his shoulders as he put his cup aside.
''I guess.'' Misa mumbled, pouting her lips out.
''The Musashi festival is coming up soon, do you wanna come with me?'' He asked, turning around to face her, smiling softly.
Misa, as surprised as she was, felt her heart filling up with delight.
This is the first time she had gotten asked out formally.
''I do! Maybe we'll see your siblings there.'' She replied with a sweet smile, nodding her head along.

Fast forward, the festival went by, and the new pair of friends had a fun night.
They watched the fireworks with the Toman members, Taiju's siblings, Mitsuya's siblings and Takemichi's girlfriend.
Despite being friends with Kisaki, everyone knew Misa had solved the conflict for the better of everyone and not just for Kisaki's own benefit.
They respected her and accepted her as one of them.
Going back home, Taiju had asked Misa 'have you never thought of siding with Takemichi?', curious as to if the boy had also catched her attention.
She replied; 'you see, I hated him at first. After the Christmas incident, I have thought about it. Maybe it could give us both a fresh start; we both would have innocent happy families, a job, a house. But how can I do that? If I even try, I'll be killed by Kisaki'.
If Misa ever decided to side with Takemichi, Japan's delinquents would possibly be erased until a new era is born.
She could help him fix everything he needed, and she would have fun along with a fresh start in her life.
Tempting.

Tempting

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
tokyo revengers ; akogare.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें