𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗴: 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝘅𝗲𝘀.

"𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Kisaki's plan had already started.
Tenjiku was organized in ranks;
The king, Izana.
The four Heavenly Kings, Kakucho, Ran, Mochi and Madarame.
The executives, Mucho, Hanma, Rindo and Taiju.
The general staff officer, Kisaki.
And the princess, Misa.
All of the Heavenly Kings were also executives, meaning all of them had authority over Tenjiku members.
The uniforms were red jackets, the higher the rank, the longer the jacket.
The jackets had a yin and yang symbol on the back, the mottos on the sleeves, and above the symbol it said 'First Generation', while below said 'Yokohama'.
Misa, instead of pants, had gotten her own customized skirt, that had mottos over it, just like female bosozoku uniforms.

The first step in Kisaki's plan was to send a fight declaration.
Izana commanded all of the executives to head over to Shibuya and hunt down every Toman member they could get, captains prioritized.
Tenjiku was already an incredibly big gang, slightly over three hundred members.

Due to the Tenjiku's members raiding Shibuya, Misa had to wear her uniform everywhere, since some delinquents didn't hold back against girls, especially Tenjiku's.
But today she wasn't at Shibuya.
She was at Yokohama; waiting for Takemichi with Kakucho.
He had set a 'trap', but that trap simply was a fake image to be able to talk to Takemichi without arising any suspicion towards the both of them.
Kakucho, who had approached Misa, asked for her help.
He wanted to save Izana, who he knew would end up badly if he were to stay by Kisaki's side.
Interested by Kakucho's intuition, she accepted to helping him.

They waited surrounded by a hundred Tenjiku members, less than half of the gang, while Misa sat outside, smoking a cigarette with her jacket on the floor; her white sports bra on sight, which she wore under the jacket for coverage.
Soon after, Takemichi, a pair of twins with colored hair and Chifuyu arrived.
They greeted Misa in surprise, and soon after one of the twins started fighting Kakucho, him letting the Toman boy win, no point in going all out this time.
While they fought, Misa approached the boys.
''Kisaki is behind all of this. Izana, the eighth generation Black Dragons leader is the leader of the gang. Kisaki is just pulling the strings, like he planned to do with Toman. We have a lot of dangerous delinquents, and over three hundred members. An all out battle is coming soon, so please take care of yourselves. I'm trying my best to keep this as calm as possible... but you know that's not possible. Takemichi, do you remember Kaku?'' Misa asked, remembering Kakucho's memories, smiling sweetly at Takemichi.
She wished her life had been as lively as Takemichi's.
The two of them were childhood friends, though they soon after parted ways as Kakucho entered the orphanage.
''Kaku...'' Takemichi mumbled, and Misa simply chuckled and walked away.
They had a lot to talk about, and she wasn't interested.

Misa left as soon as she could, feeling unsafe.
Her mind kept playing tricks on her, it knew Misa's situation was dangerous.
They were risking a lot, playing around adult delinquents, but it was a game that none of them knew the rules of.
So she ran to the place she knew the rules of; Hanma.
Hanma had a specific favorite place, the old arcade that was used as Valhalla's meeting spot.
He had turned it into his own personal spot, bringing in a couple blankets, pillows, beer and a couch from the dumpster.
He also had a little apartment he lived in with his uncle, who didn't really care about the boy, letting him roam wherever he wanted at the time he wanted.

"Shuji?" Misa called out, using the boy's name rather than his surname.
"Misa." He replied, sitting on a couch, a cigarette in his hand, wearing a hoodie and jogger pants, his hair down.
It was late at night, probably 2AM.
Misa still wore her uniform, not having enough time to take it off.
These past days, since Valhalla's fight, she had been stressed out, unable to stop working on Kisaki's orders, constantly talking to people, visiting places, collecting money, scheming new plans.
She didn't have time to rest or enjoy time with her friends like she used to.
She didn't have time for Taiju.
Misa had been dying to know the boy, having developed a small crush on him from the small time they had spent together, from watching him just exist in the common rooms of their house.
Yet she found herself running to Hanma once again; was it a reflex or a choice?
"I'm so tired and scared." She said, letting herself fall on Hanma's lap, resting her head against his shoulder, her eyes closing.
"Scared of what? Never heard that before." He asked, taking off her jacket for her, a soft smile on his face.
Being around Misa made him feel calm, somehow. He didn't need rushes of adrenaline or have fun all the time.
"Tenjiku." She replied, surprising the boy, who raised his eyebrows.
"You're the princess of Tenjiku. If anyone tried anything against you, they'll beat them up piece for piece. You made Tenjiku." He tried to reason, yet she shook her head.
"That's not it... Tenjiku will be our end. Kisaki will die, along with Izana, the rest will get sent to juvie and you'll be on the run. We'll all be gone in a quick finger snap..." Misa explained in a sad voice, her lips in a pout.
She couldn't tell what would happen to her; there were too many outcomes.
Was it juvie? Was it death? Would she run with Hanma?
It all depended on her next decisions.
"How? There's no way. We have the upper hand, Kisaki has perfect plans." He asked, shaking his head, letting out a chuckle.
It sounded unbelievable.
"It's all because of Kisaki. He will lose his mind in the midst of it. No one can save him this time, it's his fate." Misa said, cupping his face with her hand, conscious of what Kisaki meant to Hanma.
His expression was that of a sad one, as if something inside of him had been lost.
"Want to run away together? I'll take out all of my money, we can dye our hairs, get tattoos, new bikes, and visit different cities on them. Eventually they'll get off us. Or I can surrender and enter juvie, but then you'll have to visit me." Misa rambled, considering all of her options, but Hanma wasn't listening.
Did he even like Misa? All of this time, he was around since Kisaki had introduced her to him, but what would happen when he wasn't around anymore? Would he like her anyways?
The idea of running away with her was bittersweet.
He stood up, and excused himself.
"Sorry, Misa, but gotta go. Uncle is waitin' for me." Yet Misa knew the truth as he dropped her on the couch to stand up.
His uncle never waited.
And with such simple words, Misa's world was put upside down.