𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗲: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗻𝗼𝘄.

'' 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐞𝐚𝐫
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐮𝐧, 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫
𝐍𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐢𝐭'𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡
𝐁𝐮𝐭, 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤. ''

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Time had stopped.
''Your kingdom... you think I could be let in once we get out? My parents left me when I was a kid, and I didn't even get to live in an orphanage. I guess... I'm an orphan too.'' Misa asked sadly, placing Kakucho's hand between hers, in hopes he would get warmer.
Taking off her jacket, she threw it over him, snow starting to fall over them.
''Yeah. We will create a home for you.'' Kakucho said with a sad smile, making Izana sob, remembering their old days, filled with dreams and hopes.
Innocent children, filled with strength.
He didn't remember when he lost himself; but he knew it was time to find himself again.
The first snow came once again, and with that, their old dreams left.

''Misa.'' Mikey said, standing behind the girl.
''Mikey.'' She replied, not turning around.
''I don't know if I should thank you for this, but Takemichi told me everything. Just know that you're not like Kisaki for what you did. You're a hero.'' He said, ruffling her hair from behind, walking away before she could reply.
''Misa-san. Thank you for everything. I want to tell you to run away, but I know this is the bravest choice. Please stay safe until we see each other again.'' Takemichi said with Chifuyu by his side, bowing down at the kneeling girl.
A pair of arms wrapped around Misa's torso, hugging her tightly.
She didn't need to hear his voice to recognize him, finally breaking down in sobs as she felt Taiju's warmth in the middle of the snow.
''Shh. It's okay, you did well, Misa.'' He mumbled as the girl turned around to hug him, crying against his chest, bringing tears to everyone's eyes.
Why did everything have to end this way?
Such a cruel destiny for a poor girl who had been trying her hardest to save everyone.
''I-I don't want to leave... I don't want to leave you...'' She said between sobs, now facing the boy who kneeled in front of her, placing his jacket over her small frame.
''I'm not letting you, I'll come visit every chance I get. They'll want to kick me out from how often I'll come!'' He joked, but a tear fell down his cheek, which Misa was quick to wipe. This was surprisingly hard for him.
''Don't cry for me. And don't visit me. I don't deserve it. I'm just a murderer.'' She mumbled between sobs, looking at the floor, staring into the bright snow, slowly painting red.
''You saved me. You saved my siblings. You saved Izana. You saved many more. You can't fool me. Bad bugs like him never die. He'll be fine, and so will you. Just because you messed up once doesn't mean you instantly become a villain. You're our hero. All of us look up to you and thank you for everything.'' Taiju tried to reason with her, reassuring her from her intrusive thoughts.
Misa kept sobbing, but this time she hugged him once again.
''Those things don't help! I'm gonna miss you so much.'' She said between sobs, holding him tightly, knowing this would be her last time.
Taiju pulled her back, and looked up at the sky, picking up snow on his hands.
''This is our first snow together.'' He commented, smiling sadly.
''I like you.'' They both said at the same time, surprising each other.
Chuckling, Taiju wiped Misa's tears off her face, making her smile sadly.
''Let's go on an official date when you come back, okay? So stay healthy until then.'' He said, ruffling her hair.
''Big bro... we have to go.'' Hakkai said shyly from a distance, making Taiju stand up, leaving Misa to stare at the steps he left behind as he walked away from her.
Her heart was left half full, or maybe half empty.

And with that, the Kanto incident between five hundred delinquents from the Tokyo Manji Gang and Yokohama's Tenjiku ended up in seven arrests and one death reported.