𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗳: 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁-𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘄𝗮𝘆.

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐯𝐢𝐧' 𝐮𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲, 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲. "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Night had come; and Tenjiku was born.
The meeting was successful.
Misa took Kisaki and Hanma along, Kakucho brought Izana.
Kisaki did the talking, and Izana agreed after Kakucho witnessed Misa's power himself.
Who would reject such a tempting offer; having a girl like that on their side?
There supposedly were no chances of failing with her.

The next day, the date arrived for Misa.
As they had talked the day before, Misa accepted to going on a date with Taiju as payback for helping her get Kisaki to Izana.
It was barely morning, but Misa was already getting ready.
She was curling her hair, and her makeup was already done.
She wore an emerald green turtleneck top, a black miniskirt, black tights, and black mary janes on her feet.
She also wore a gold necklace with a single pearl hanging, along with pearl earrings.
She tried to look formal, since they were going to a restaurant, but maybe it was a fast food one, or maybe it was one of those fancy french ones.
She should've asked.
The ride might be a little uncomfortable with the skirt, but she thinks she can manage.
The rest was fine.

She packed her purse with basic stuff such as her phone, a pack of cigarettes, her keys, her pepper spray, a pack of tissues, and a few more things.
She left it on her bed, and she proceeded to go on a little morning walk to break in her shoes, which were brand new - never had the chance to wear them, since most of the time, she wore sneakers in case she needed to run away from the cops or some crazy guy.

Soon, she was back home, and Taiju waited at the living room, smoking a cigarette.
He wore a plain white buttoned shirt, black ripped jeans and black combat boots.
His hair was partially slicked back, a few strands slipping out.
In Misa's eyes, he looked like a hot businessman.
''Ready?'' He asked, standing up and walking towards her.
She nodded her head, running into her room and grabbing her purse, then coming back out, clinging onto Taiju's arms with a soft smile on her lips.
Looking down on her, Taiju realized that her top and her eyes matched colors, making them stand out.
He smiled at her, patting her head and left the house with her, riding his bike to the restaurant he had reserved a table at.

It was a casual japanese restaurant, with a modern look.
They ate comfortably, and by the time they were done chatting, it was already evening, the sunset coming soon.
Taiju paid for everything, despite Misa insisting that she was well off regarding money and that she could pay for everything.
Taiju insisted, explaining that he had a lot of money saved thanks to the Black Dragons.
They got on the bike once again, ready to visit somewhere to watch the sunset.
"Hanma and Kisaki have been too quiet today. I don't know why, but I feel like something is wrong." Misa said as she hugged Taiju's back, her head resting against his back.
Her hair flew back with the wind, and the calming breeze caressed her face.
Yet something about it was so unsettling.
"Hey, today is our date. Stop thinking about other men." Taiju complained, speeding up ahead.
Misa giggled at his remark, closing her eyes, enjoying Taiju's presence.
Something about him was so heartwarming and delightful.
She was starting to love his existence.

One week forward, the gang was all done

Izana had called his friends from the S-62 Generation, which all were scary delinquents.
Though, she hadn't met them yet.
With the help of Taiju, she had gotten some intel on them.
The Haitani brothers; a duo with style, sadistic and apathetic characters, known for killing a guy when they were just kids.
Mochi; a big guy with honor, yet sadistic too.
Shion Madarame: the 9th generation Black Dragons leader, another sadistic guy who uses whatever he can to win.
Yasuhiro Muto: straightforward a traitor from Toman, a skilled fighter devoted to Izana.
Rumor has it he broke the spine of someone.
All of them are said to be scary, constantly in and out of juvie.
They're not scared of death, and they're not children. They don't play around as delinquents, simply because they were criminals.
Today they all were formally meeting up, to assign roles and introduce their little group to Izana's friends.
Plus, they had to pick up their uniforms.

"You guys ride together, I'll ride with Taiju." Misa said, as they all stood next to each other at a parking lot.
"Lead the way, Misa." Kisaki said, nodding his head.
She was nervous.

Once they arrived, a group of unique looking people was sitting together at the dock.
It was them.
Taiju and Hanma parked their bikes, all of them getting off and walking towards the group.
Misa didn't dress up, simply wearing ripped jeans with a tank top and an open plaid shirt.
"Hey, hey~" Hanma was the first to talk, waving his hand with a smirk, excited to meet everyone.
"Let's get this over with." Kisaki said, pushing his glasses against his nose.
"This is Taiju Shiba. Leader of the tenth generation Black Dragons. He won't lend manpower, but he will lend us money and become a sibling organization to Tenjiku. I am Misa Hori, I'll be helping out with planning, managing, and if needed, fighting." Misa introduced the both of them, a bored expression on her face.
She couldn't look like a sweetie around these guys.
"Shion Madarame! Good to have a hot girl with us. Let's have fun together~" He said before throwing his arm over her shoulders, pulling her closer to him.
"Ran. What makes you think you are special?" The boy with braids asked teasingly, smirking, grabbing her chin, forcing her to look up at him.
Surprised for the random question, Misa slapped his hand away with a frown on her face.
She didn't like him, all the rumors were true about him.
"Rindo. Not interested in playing with useless girls." The brother with glasses commented, making Misa roll her eyes.
"Your parents abandoned you. You were teached how to break joints at the age of nine by Ran. I can keep talking all day. Do you consider me useless? I'll get every single detail about your entire life and use them against you. Call me useless again." Misa stated, making the boy nervous.
Definitely, the Haitani brothers weren't the ones she liked the most.
"Okay... I understand now. Let's be friends." Rindo said, extending his hand out, an awkward smile on his face.
"Mochizuki. Much respect to you for getting involved in a business where females don't get credit." He said, extending his hand out, which Misa accepted.
A bit weird of a guy, but nice.
"Yasuhiro Muto. I believe we've already seen each other." He said, making Misa nod her head.
"This is Sanzu. He will be joining us too." He added on, revealing a pink haired boy standing behind him, a mask on his face.
"Nice to meet you." He said in a low voice, bowing down.
"We already know each other, but we've never introduced each other. Izana Kurokawa, your king. If you prove yourself useful, you could become the queen." The white haired boy said seriously, his eyes wide open.
He had beautiful, purple eyes with long, shiny white eyelashes.
He looked like a fantasy king; yet his expression was one of a monster.
"Gladly." Misa said doing a curtsy, smiling.
She didn't want to become the queen.
"Kakucho Hitto." He said, not saying anything else.
A mysterious one, but Misa knew he was the best out of them all.
"Shuji Hanma." He stated with a bored voice, smoking a cigarette.
Maybe he wasn't enjoying this as much as Misa thought he would.
"Kisaki Tetta. I'm not a fighter; but I will beat everyone in our way either way." He said with a dark expression, finalizing their meeting.
"Let's have fun! How 'bout some beer?" Misa exclaimed with a cheeky grin, pulling out two bottles of beer from her backpack.

And so, she managed to get everyone to know each other a little bit more.