brave

"HYUKA!?" I hear a scream and I see through blurry eyes towards the voice. Oh my gosh. This is going to be way too much for me to handle. How am I- What is he going to do to her?? She's standing there in the doorway, her hand still on the doorknob.

"Well, sweetheart, why don't you join your brother?" I hear him say, my ears feeling funny and like I was under water. He lets go of my hair and I fall to the ground, my scalp hurting like hell. He shoves Bahiyyih towards me and she cries out, landing on me, my breath taken out of my lungs.

"You- you- you're definitely n-n-not fii-fine," She says to me, and I laugh deliriously at her, waving my hand at her as if I had no care in the world. She's here now, probably going to get hurt because of me. You're so useless, Kai. Your sister is in danger because of you. You should've just talked to her. She would never be in pain like you are. it's all your fault.

"I can handle it, I've handled it for months now," Sik slams the door shut, I jump as he locks it from the inside. We're stuck in here, this is just perfect.

"Alright, Huening siblings..."

Bahiyyih grabs my hand, squeezing it tightly, and I just want to melt into a melted ice cream cone but I don't. I'm the elder, I have to protect my sister. I shove all my fear, anxiety and everything away back into the depths of my dark mind. I have to brave for my sister.

"Get to your feet," He says and I slowly get to my feet, awkwardly leaning against my sister, who wrapped an arm around my waist. "You can't even walk, stupid," She opens her mouth to retort but I shake my head. I feel dizzy and I almost fall over on her. She grunts and helps support me so I don't injure myself again.

"I was excited to hear about your comeback, Bahiyyih," She glares at him and that's when he takes her by the arm and pulls her away from me. She squeaks in protest as I gulp nervously, now leaning against the wall.

"Don't you dare touch her, Sik,"

"Yeah? Really? What will you do about it?" I start over towards them but then Sik slaps my little sister across the face, and I bolt over, pushing Bahiyyih away from the creep.

"You freak! How could you?!"

-

UH HELLO? This is so sad :(