bloody knuckles

Kai was sleeping in the hospital bed and I held his hand gently, hoping he would wake up soon but I know he needs to rest. After all he's been through - the two weeks in a hospital, being abused by his own manager, and being alone when we should've been with him.

"I can't breathe," Hyuka mumbled in his sleep, "J-just leave me alone,"

"Hey, hey, I'm here for you, Kai,"

"S-stop to-touching me, I don't want y-you to do that to me, please, h-hyung," My eyes stung, as I listened to him mumble and cry out until I couldn't handle it anymore. I shook his shoulder gently, hoping I would not startle him too much. His eyes fluttered open, and he looked around, his eyes wide as saucers.

"Hyung," He said quietly when he saw me. I squeezeed his hand and he looked away. "I'm not in that hospital am I?"

"No, you're in a normal hopsital, jagi," He let out a relieved sigh and thanked me for waking him up. "You were having a bad dream."

"What day is it?" He asked, ignoring what I said about his bad dream. I told him, its the next day. "I slept that long..wow." I want to tell him something but I feel like I can't. It's too early to tell him. Instead I ask him if he feels okay. "I still have a little headache."

"Yeah, I think you got a major concussion. I wish I could kill your ex-manager." He sighed. "Do you want me to get a nurse?" He shakes his head, eyes wide again.

"No! You can't leave me," I nod and hold both of his hands.

"As long as you don't leave me," I reply, kissing his forehead. He whimpers and I look up to see his face, he's crying.

"Shhh, it's okay, sweetheart," He rubs his eyes a little too hard, I take his hand away from his face.

"You're not going to leave me again? I was honestly so scared of..of.." Hyuka whispers to me, staring right into my soul. Mental health sucks sometimes. "Please Hyun?"

That's when he noticed my hands.. "Are you okay? You have blood on your knuckles." I chuckled, embarrassed.

"I got angry,"

"At who?"

"Uh, Sik," He laughed and we both smiled. Maybe we would get through this and things would slowly get better.