momentum

"You better put that down, Bahiyyih," He snarls, "Or you'll go to jail for harassing your brother." She thinks for a moment before setting it down on the desk. I whimper as he pokes me in the ribs. "I did a good job didn't I?"

"You evil-"

"Kai? Kai?? Hello??" It's Taehyun hyung. I tear up, realizing he had come to save me. "OPEN UP SIK!" Bahiyyih walks over shakily as she looks back at me, fear in her eyes.

"Go open the freaking door!" Sik orders, poking me in the ribs again. I wipe my mouth from the blood and feel like I'm gonna throw up. She unlocks and opens the door softly, to reveal Taehyun and the rest of my hyungs ... and security.

"Uh, hi oppas?" My little sister greets before I realize I can just pass out now. My family is here, I'm okay now. I'll be okay.

"What's wrong with Kai??" Yeonjun demands, his hands on his hips. Sik stutters but nothing comes out.

"He hurt Kai!" Bahiyyih blurts out, pointing at Sik who stands there with me, dazed. "He hurt my brother!" All of them turn red with fury. This time hell breaks out loose for him and not me. I laugh crazily and my group members look at me like I'm crazy and so does Sik.

"What have you done to him!?" Taehyun yells, ready to punch Sik in the face but Beomgyu grabs his arm and pulls him backwards.

"Let go of Kai," Yeonjun orders, ready to tackle Sik if he had to. That's when I notice Sik has a glint in his eyes, a glint that I've known by now, that means trouble. I start to freak out, my breathing getting heavier and heavier. "Hey hey, Kai, just calm down, we're gonna get you away-"

Sik takes a hold of my clothing before I can do anything to proest. and pushes me right into a bookcase, the momentum making everything crash down on top of me. I'm in shock.

I lift my arm to protect my head as I watch the heavy wooden bookcase fall on to my body along with the books and glass awards. Pain shoots straight through my body.

"OH MY GOD, I AM GOING TO KILL YOU, SIK!"

I let out a quiet whimper as the edges around my vision turn gray and then... I am swallowed whole by blackness.