4

And it's me and you, no she
Tryna be all through your sheets
Have you all on top of me
Acting like it's not that deep
Boy, you can take it out on me
You right by Doja Cat

And it's me and you, no sheTryna be all through your sheetsHave you all on top of meActing like it's not that deepBoy, you can take it out on meYou right by Doja Cat

🖤chapter 4:waisted night..or not?🖤

Three miles away. I'm running like my life depends on it. Holding Geto-senpai's hand and running after him. He was leading me, even tho I knew the location. People around us were screaming in fear, cars burning with wild fire.

I see the roof of my house and I point at it with my finger. I was out of breath, Geto-senpai was out of breath and we were barely holding. I pull out my keys, but I knew my parents were asleep at this hour and I told them I'll sleep in Nobara's house.

"I can't walk through the door", I said and I stop pulling Geto-senpai back. He looks at me with confusion and I let go of his hand.

"Why?", he asked me totally out of breath.

"My parents will catch me", I explained to him and I pointed at the window of my room, "I'll try to sneak in without getting caught".

"Don't tell me, that your parents don't know where you actually are", Geto-senpai rolled his eyes at me looking kinda disappointed, "That's wrong, little criminal", he smirked.

I was about to defend myself by saying how strict my parents actually are, but when I opened my mouth to speak police sirens could be heard at the end of the street. 'Shit' both me and Geto said and he grabs my hands once again.

We carefully sneak closer to the house and he picks me up, so I can reach my open window. I held onto it and I push myself to reach it fully. Geto-senpai right behind me. I climb through the window and I get in my room, Geto did too and he closed the window behind me.

"What are you doing?", I asked him whisper-yelling to him.

"I helped you escape the madness, now you gotta help me not get caught", he hovers over me and at that moment I realise how much dominance he has with his height.

He was right, I can't say no to him. So we just sit in my room and wait till it was clear outside for him to leave. I lit up the room with the lamp on my nightstand and I sat on my bed, while Geto-senpai was looking around my room. He stopped next to my library.

"Wow, you're even bigger book nerd than me", he chuckled a little bit and took one book from the shelf opening it wide, "Bully me? What is it about?", he pointed at the book.

"Oh, it's a stupid book I bought to try. It's about a girl, who gets bullied, then she develops a crush on her bully and they fuck", I explained the entire plot.