16

And take my own advice and never love again
Toxic as you are, you're a vibe, can't get you out of my mind
Survive the night by Chris Brown

And take my own advice and never love againToxic as you are, you're a vibe, can't get you out of my mindSurvive the night by Chris Brown

🖤chapter 16:confrontation🖤

I hate judging without knowing both sides of the story, because old people used to say that every story has 3 sides-his, hers and the truth. But Geto is my boyfriend and my biggest fear was losing him.

That's why I trusted him blindly and never in my life doubted him. Even now.

I'm walking through the long corridors and I'm looking at the white painted walls. Around me full with doctors and nurses rushing to help someone's life. I'm squeezing the bouquet of flowers in my hands as I'm searching for the room they told m at the reception.

You can do this, I tried to encourage myself as I was getting closer, it's now or never. I was so sure I can do it. I can be tough.

But the moment I opened the door and I saw Gojo Satoru laying on that hospital bed covered in bruises, bandages and all these systems transferring meds directly to his veins. His blue eyes move from the window to me and a soft smile appeared on his face. I walk closer and I put the bouquet to the side.

"Well, well, well..what an unexpected visit", he spoke to me, his voice was weak and his face pale and blue from all the bruises, "does your boyfriend sends you to apologise?".

"He doesn't know, that I'm here", I cleared the misunderstanding real quick and I got even closer, so he can hear me better, "I'm here to talk to you, Gojo", I said with all the confidence in my body.

"Shoot", he said and moved to the side, so I can sit beside him, but I didn't plan on staying for too long.

I look at the little tube connecting the machine to his vein and I grabbed it squeezing it with my fingers. Gojo started moving around in pain and I push him to the bed by pushing his chest.

"Listen here, Gojo", I spoke to him almost whispering, so the nurses won't hear us, "I don't know what you want from my boyfriend, but I want you to stay away from our relationship, got it?".

"Look at you", he smiled at me and coughing as his lungs for blocked, "you sound so scary for such a little human. Am I suppose to be scared of you, or something?".

"You should be, because I'm not messing around", I finally let go of him, "this is my last warning, Gojo, and if I were you I would take it, because you don't wanna mess with me".

Gojo didn't say anything. I slowly stepped away, when the machine started making some noises and left the room, when the nurse came to check on him.

I hoped I made myself pretty clear, even tho I was bluffing pretty bad. I can't do anything to harm him in general and what I did to his tube made me feel pretty guilty.

Now I gotta wait and see what will happen with Geto in jail and see what will happen between us. My heart is tearing apart right now. Am I in the wrong, or in the right? What will happen, when I see him again?

UNEDITED

A/n-a very short part, because I'm very busy this week. I'll try my best to give you nice chapters this weekend, but I have exams coming up. So sorry 😭