9

We don't need a lonely night
So baby, I can make it right
You just gotta let me try
To give you what you want
I feel it coming by The Weeknd

We don't need a lonely nightSo baby, I can make it rightYou just gotta let me try To give you what you wantI feel it coming by The Weeknd

🖤chapter 9:date?🖤

Laying on the grass, the wind blowing through my long hair. I'm sitting between Geto's legs, my head resting on his chest. He's supporting himself with his hand and we both watching the street light come out, while the Sun is slowly going down on the horizon.

The moment was captured in my head and I was smiling, feeling good about the end of this shitty day. Both me and Geto-senpai felt like we needed this hang out more, than we knew.

"It's good to just escape for a moment", Geto told me, while we were peacefully watching the Sun disappear, "when the pressure gets too much, I like to come here and just chill".

"What's pressuring you?", I asked.

"People'a expectations of me".

"I thought, that you're not a people pleaser, what happened to that?", I turn around to look at him and his face looked kinda tired.

"For the most part I'm not, but I wanna make the people in my life proud", he explained to me and deep sigh followed, "I want to go to a good college, continue with basketball, to make my father proud for once. I don't wanna end up working at a gas station, you know".

I know how he feels. Making your parents proud is what every teen wants. And especially, when you know they have you everything and expect nothing in return. I feel the same, when it comes to my parents.

"You're going to be the best", I smiled at him and he chuckled.

"How are you so sure?", he asked me.

"Because I feel like you're going to make a big impact in your life. You're not a lazy guy, you are smart, you're hardworking. You are going to be, whatever you wanna be".

I turn to fully face him and our eyes lock for a moment. His hand moves from the grass to my face and lays on my cheek. I feel my face heat up as he gets closer to me. I closed my eyes, when I felt his lips on mine. Damn, this kiss burns like a wild fire, I thought.

"You turned my world upside down, since you walked in it", Geto said after breaking the kiss.

"Why?", I almost whispered, because I was still under the influence of his kiss.

"Because now I have one more person to make proud in my life", he smiled.

"I'm already proud of you".