8

Tonight I'm goin' hard for ya
Tonight she takin' all of me, yeah
I wanna get them drugs from ya
Speedin' from the law for ya
We fuck like friends with benefits
Friends with benefits by Tory Lanez

Tonight I'm goin' hard for yaTonight she takin' all of me, yeahI wanna get them drugs from yaSpeedin' from the law for yaWe fuck like friends with benefitsFriends with benefits by Tory Lanez

🖤chapter 8:date night🖤

This dinner has to be the second most embarrassing thing in my life. The first one was back, when I was in middle school, when the toilet seat in the school bathrooms broke and I fell into the toilet. And this is definitely not a true story, that the author had to deal with. Most definitely not.

Geto-senpai and my dad were having a blast, and my mom seems to love him too. My dad told Geto about how he 'reminds him of the young age', when he used to be rebellious.

"When I was your age it was a party every night with so many pretty girls, all the guys were doing crazy stuff, motorcycles", my dad looked so excited to tell his stories and Geto-senpai looked pretty interested in them. He is such a good actor for God's sake.

They talked for two whole hours and seems like Geto-senpai was enjoying it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not ashamed of my father, I don't wanna say that, but he can talk..a lot. At some point I got enough and I had to interfere.

"Dad", I spoke and my father finally looks at me with the same smile he looked at Geto just a minute ago, "can me and senpai hang out for awhile? I won't be late, I promise".

"Of course you can", my dad chuckled, "and you don't have to be home by 10, you can stay out till whenever you like".

What? Okay, is this a hidden camera? Is this a prank? My father would never allow me to be a minute late, why is he saying that? I thought to myself as I was staring at him completely shocked by his words.

"But dad....".

"What? I know, that you're in good hands and there is somebody to protect you, if something happens. I have no reason to worry now".

Ohhh now I get it. My father loved and trusted Geto a lot. Even later in my life. And to be fair he wasn't wrong for it.

While my parents and Geto were finishing their plates, I got to my room to get dressed and put my hair up a little bit. I wash my face with cold water to refresh it (that's a beauty hack btw) and I grabbed my jacket from the hangers.

When I got down Geto-senpai was already waiting for me next to a motorcycle and my dad was admiring it from a distance. I stood there staring at it, because I didn't know Geto has a bike. And it was a nice one.