5

Come here
Let me kiss on your neck
Down to your chest
To your navel
I'ma go all the way
So stay here for another night
One night stand by Keri Hilson and Chris Brown

Come here Let me kiss on your neck Down to your chest To your navel I'ma go all the way So stay here for another nightOne night stand by Keri Hilson and Chris Brown

🖤chapter 5:almost caught🖤

I got woken up by a knock on my door. It was calm, but loud enough for me. I heard my dad's voice from the other side of the door asking me, if I'm home already. I quickly came to my senses and I sat in my bed.

As I was getting ready to yell 'come in', I turn around and the first thing I see is Geto-senpai sleeping next to me with his shirt off, his hair down and a big ass scar on his chest. I shook him up to wake him, but all he did was open his eyes once and then close them.

 I shook him up to wake him, but all he did was open his eyes once and then close them

"Wake up", I slapped his bare back and he looks at me with annoyance in his eyes.

"What?", he groans still in his sleep.

"My dad", I only said and he immediately jumps on his feet looking around.

My dad bangs one more time giving me a warning, that he'll walk in. Geto-senpai quickly got under my bed and folds in two to hide his long ass feet. My dad opens the door and looks at me through the crack.

"Good morning, sunshine", my father smiled at me like he does every morning, "why are you not ready yet? You'll be late for school".

"I'm getting up in a second", I said and I put an awkward smile on my face.

My father's eyes travel around the room and I see with the corner of mine Geto's shirt laying on the floor. I immediately got up and took it off the floor trying to hide it a little bit. My dad gave me one last smile before leaving me to get ready for the day.

Geto-senpai craws from under the bed and I threw the shirt in his hands. He looks at me with the sleepiest eyes he could make and puts his shirt on. I quickly brushed my hair and put it in a ponytail, then I open my closet, but it took me a minute to realise.