15

Love me good and lie to me
Don't want broken promises, don't want apologies
Long as you don't see nobody that I hang with
They don't understand our arrangement
Lie to me by Queen Naija

Love me good and lie to meDon't want broken promises, don't want apologiesLong as you don't see nobody that I hang withThey don't understand our arrangementLie to me by Queen Naija

🖤chapter 15:can he be forgiven?🖤

When I came back home I was still shocked by all the things Geto told me. All the things, that I saw, all the truth...the ugly truth.

I immediately sat on my computer, opened Google and researched the incident about that Mina girl. It was true. There really was a girl named Mina, who committed suicide two years ago, but the reasons are unknown.

Well, not anymore, I thought to myself. I close my computer and I threw myself on the bed. I was in desperate need for advice, but I can't tell my mom or dad about what happened. So I call the only ones, who I can trust with my life.

"Are you okay, girl?", these were Nobara's first words, when she picked up the phone, "we saw the police putting Geto in a car".

"Are you and Maki free? I gotta talk to you. It's really important and private", I explained.

"We'll be there in 10", she simply said and the call ended after these words.

And sure enough ten minutes later all of my friends, including Yuuji, Megumi, Yuta and Inumaki were there too. I was a little annoyed, because it was supposed to be private, but then I remembered...they are all worried about me.

I told them what I found out and what Geto told me, I told them what happened between him and Gojo this morning. I told them about his bipolar disorder and how he's when he lists control over himself.

They were all patient with me and listened to all my explanations without cutting me off and without judging me. After I finished my story, they were all silent. Until Maki spoke up.

"Real talk now", she sat closer to me, "all that happened between this girl is not his fault, he can't force himself to love anyone. What she did was entirely her decision and he has no fault. He feels guilty, because no one lets him realise he wasn't in the wrong".

"True", Megumi added, "just because someone claims they'll end it, because of you doesn't makes you responsible for them. Even, if he agreed to be with her it could get progressively worse later on. One's life is not a responsibility of other", he explained.

"I wanna talk about his mental illness with you, which concerns me more", Maki looks at me straight in the eyes and I prepare myself for the hard truth, "if you decide to continue with this man, I want you to know it will be hard for you to deal with his bipolar disorder".

"Why?", I asked, "he's just like you and me, just less fortunate".

"Nobody said he's different, I'm just saying that dating a person with such sudden and unexpected disorder will be difficult. People with this type of mental illness have unexpected behaviour and you'll have to take responsibility for their actions".

"Why me?".

"Because when they get in this state they can no longer think rationally. Geto is going to get mad, he'll lose control and you gotta live in fear, that he might hurt you one day, because it is possibility".

"He won't".

"He won't, but he can", Megumi corrected me and I look over at him, "you told us today he lost control and almost killed his best friend with his bare hands. What's the promise, that he won't do it to you after an argument?".

"Are you two saying, that I should drop him, because of his mental illness?", I stood up on my feet and I stare into my friends eyes.

"We are not saying that", Maki told me and a deep sigh followed, "we want you to know, that this relationship will be extremely difficult, especially when he loses control over his anger. It's not something to be taken light, y/n".

"And if you're okay living in fear, that he might loses it and hurt you, then fine", Megumi said and Maki threw him a dirty look, "look, it's the truth. As long as we know Geto doesn't get any help for his bipolar episodes. If he gets help he might get better, but for now he's dangerous".

"You two know nothing!", I yelled at them, "I'm sure he would never lay a finger on me!".

"How are you so sure?", Maki asked me.

"Well...he..loves me", I said.

"Doesn't he love his best friend too? Y/n, he beat the crap out of the guy, who's been by his side all his life. What's stopping you from beating you? Huh?".

My head is a mess. Every mental illness is a big thing and it shouldn't be taken slightly. Every person has different symptoms and different experiences with mental illness and I think all people should get help, whenever they need to.

But I'm torn apart from helping him and really listening to my friends, because everything is possible here. His behaviour is unexpected and it might turn 360 in no time.

"Gosh, what should I do?", I sat between my two girls and I hide my face behind my hands, "I don't wanna leave him. Not now".

"Then don't. Just be careful, okay?", Maki wrapped her hands around me and hug me tight, Nobara too, "if you find a way to talk it through with him and be open, you can still fix this mess. But remember that you should put you and your feelings first...always!".

"If this guy really likes you, he'll get some help and try to fight his demons", Nobara added and put a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Should I call him now? What should I do?".

"Let him fix his mess with the police and Gojo first, then you'll talk to him in person", Maki suggested and I nodded my head.

That night I really have a thought to the whole situation and I was trying to find who's in the wrong here.

Obviously Geto blew, because Gojo used his guilt against him. This is the only logical way to explain all of this. And it's more obvious, that Gojo and I are the only ones, who know about Mina and his bipolar disorder.

Maybe Gojo didn't like the idea of Geto being with someone else and having someone else by his side, that's why he tried to guilt trip him. But I won't allow this shit at all.

You mess around with the wrong first year, Gojo Satoru, I thought to myself, I'll make you leave Geto alone and I'll teach you a lesson, since you try to sabotage my relationship.

He wanted a war, he got it. I'll make sure he stays at his place once and for all.

UNEDITED

A/n-quick note!

This is not meant to attack anyone with bipolar disorder, or mental health issues. This is simply my experience with bipolar disorder and people, who are unfortunate to suffer from it and I'm very well aware, that every experience is different.

So please, don't attack me.