6

And I know you want it, baby
You know I want you
Don't underestimate the things that I could do
Drive you insane by daniel di angelo

And I know you want it, babyYou know I want youDon't underestimate the things that I could doDrive you insane by daniel di angelo

🖤chapter 6:are you guys together?🖤

The taxi stopped moving. It felt like the whole world stopped spinning around. Geto-senpai got out first and opened the door for me. All the students stopped, staring deep in ours souls as we were walking towards the gate.

I could hear the whispers and the giggles, how people were making fun of me. For a moment I felt anxious, my hands started shaking like crazy and I put them in my pockets. From the distance I saw Nobara and Maki staring at me in shock. Nobara's jaw almost dropped to the ground.

"Have a nice day, little criminal", Geto said and parted ways with me to go and see the other three hot guys watching us from the distance.

I put my hand down and I start walking fast towards my friends, who were still shocked by my arrival. I reach Yuta, who was just standing there quietly watching, and hide behind him.

"Y/n", Nobara spoke and I peak over Yuta's shoulder to look at her. She looked like she was about to question me like a crazy cop, "do you want to give us the tea?", she asked.

"There's no tea", I fully revealed myself to her, but still kept my head down, "he was just in the neighbourhood and we came together".

"Yeah..right", Maki looked at me with those judging eyes of hers.

"Are you guys together now?", Nobara came to me and grabbed my hands forcing me to look at her. Her eyes were shining like stars.

"No!", I shook my head in denial, "we are not even friends, we just came together".

"Oh?", Maki smirked, "so you disappeared from the party last night, we couldn't find you all night and then you show up to school with Suguru Geto, is that right?".

"I had a reason to disappear", I crossed my arms and looked at her. I was honestly getting a little annoyed with all those questions, "and maybe you would know, if you picked up your phone. I hit my head pretty bad and fainted, but I couldn't find you anywhere and Geto was the only one, who stayed by my side".

Nobara and Maki looked at me with fear in their eyes after I told them. Yuta just kept quiet trying not to get involved. I regretted what I said immediately, but it wasn't right of me to speak to them like this, but before I could apologise, they both hugged me.

"We are sorry, y/n", Maki said to me, "we should've been there to help you".

"No, im sorry for speaking to you like this".

"You don't have to apologise. Lately we haven't been the best of friends to you. We shouldn't forced you to come to the party anyway", Maki threw a dirty look to her girlfriend.

"Why are you looking at me?", Nobara put her hands on her hips and furrowed her eyebrows a little bit, "how was I supposed to know she'll hit her head and faint?".

"Nobara!", Maki scolded her.

"No, she's right", I let out a sigh, "let's just get to class and not fight anymore, okay?".

They nodded.

Thought the day a lot of people were talking about me and Geto-senpai's arrival this morning. I was honestly getting fed up with all the rumours they were creating. A couple of girls even came to me to ask me, if I really slept with Geto last night.

I told them, that I didn't, because that was the truth, but people like to believe whatever they want. And even tho it was obvious to the eye, that Geto doesn't like me...I still couldn't stop thinking about what he said to me:

"Do you want me to try, or should I just keep my distance".

Will he really try to be with me? And why am I even thinking about it knowing damn well I don't care about him?

"What are you thinking about?", Nobara whispers to me, because she was seated next to me for a project.

"Just stuff", I tried to brush it off, but it was getting more and more in my head.

"Are you thinking about the rumours? Don't pay attention to them, they don't know shit".

"Yeah...you're right, I guess".

UNEDITED

A/n-short filler chapter, because I don't have much time today to write. Sorry😅