17

True love shouldn't be this complicated
I thought I'd die in your arms
True love by Kanye West and XXXTENTACION

True love shouldn't be this complicatedI thought I'd die in your armsTrue love by Kanye West and XXXTENTACION

🖤chapter 17:life sentence🖤

It's been 72 hours since Geto was arrested. And to be completely honest with you, I haven't stop thinking about him ever since.

I tried to contact him in any way possible, but he refused to talk to me. He didn't return my calls, even tho he's allowed to, he didn't want to see me, when I got there. It's like he was avoiding me. And I didn't know why.

I called Nobara, Maki, Yuuji...everyone, who might calm me down. But it didn't work out, I was in panic.

"Maybe he's just ashamed, that he didn't tell you the truth earlier", Nobara suggested.

"Or maybe he thinks you hate him", Maki added another solution.

But they didn't make sense.

If you're ashamed of something, isn't it better to talk it through with your partner and find the solution together?

Or why would he think I hate him, when I literally got there to see him? Why would I go, if I hate him. This doesn't even make sense.

I was so worried what might've happened and I couldn't stop thinking about it. Walking around in my own room, my hair messy and my make up was ruined a long time ago, but I didn't care. I stayed by the phone 24/7 and I began realising...he might not give me a call.

"Baby", my mom came to check on me, "you haven't eaten and slept in almost 3 days, it's not good for your health".

"How I'm supposed to eat and sleep, when I don't know what can happen to Suguru? I'm so worried, mom. Why does he give a call?", I sat on the bed and my mom sat next to me pulling me in a tight hug.

"It's going to be okay, sweetie", my mom assured me and rubbed my back, "at the end of the day...whatever happens is his future and it doesn't involve you in it".

"What do you mean?", I look at her.

"Geto did made some mistakes..and even, if he doesn't end up permanently in prison, his future is still messed up, because he has a record now. That means he can't go to college, he can't find a good job, he can have the future, that he wanted. But that shouldn't be your problem. It's entirely his".

"Are you saying, that my boyfriend's problems doesn't matter?".

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. He messed up, y/n, it's all his fault. And you may love him now, but I promise you you'll meet better guys with better future. Don't let it bother you too much, you still have a life ahead of you".