10

I take my time with you
Give me all of you
You could take my heart with you, I'm all for you
February love by Tyga, Chris Brown

I take my time with you Give me all of you You could take my heart with you, I'm all for youFebruary love by Tyga, Chris Brown

🖤chapter 10:the sweetest secret🖤

Of course I expected Nobara to tell all our friends, that I'm dating Geto-senpai. The same night she found out everyone from our friend group texted me to congratulate me. But I wasn't mad at her for it, because I know my friends won't spill my business everywhere.

Plus, I couldn't be mad at anyone. It's been a week since I started dating Geto and I feel like I'm a whole different person. I'm not grumpy anymore, I'm not tired, I wanna be more social and go out more. I don't read that much, but it doesn't bother me anymore.

And Geto? Geto is the greatest boyfriend you can ask for. He always finds time for me, no matter how busy his day is. We can meet for 5 minutes, but I know we will. He comes at my house after basketball practice every day, then he leaves around 9pm to go see Gojo and his other friends.

He's so gentle, caring and patient with me. He knows, that dating is a new thing for me and he takes it slow. Geto makes sure he gives all close people in my life equal time, because he knows how important is for me.

He became closer with my dad, helps my mom with cooking, even hung out with me and my friends one evening. They loved him, they still do to this day. And I can see why.

"Your friends are so chill and fun", he told me that day, after we left Yuuji's house, "I wish my friends were like that".

Honestly I loved this secret of ours. It was more exciting this way, more interesting. And the private time, that we had was priceless. But eventually our everyday life caught up to us and yesterday we haven't seen each other.

Today at school is a very important day for all the seniors. Some college representatives are here to look for potential students. Colleges like Ochanomizu, Tokyo Gakugei University, Aoyama Gakuin University and many more. So that means Geto will be busy for a couple of days.

I know how much Geto wants to go to Hitotsubashi University and study economics there. It's really hard to get into one of the top 10 universities in Japan. But I know he can do it. He's a hard worker, a good student, good athlete and a good boyfriend.

"Do you miss him?", Nobara teased me, while we were sitting outside of the building eating our lunches. I rolled my eyes, but deep inside I really missed him.

"Don't be ridiculous", I scolded her, "he's doing the best for his future right now. I don't mind waiting for him for a couple of days".