18

Baby, why can't you love me?
Hold me so close, maybe we can be lucky
I'm calling your name, I'm screaming it out, just love me
I know that it's hard for you to love me
Love me by Realestk

Baby, why can't you love me?Hold me so close, maybe we can be luckyI'm calling your name, I'm screaming it out, just love meI know that it's hard for you to love meLove me by Realestk

🖤chapter 18:faith brought us here🖤

Years passed.

I'm in my third year of college just going through with it.

I've been good and I like to think I moved on,

but I never forgot him. Not for a moment.

After Suguru left for the institution a lot of things changed in school. Nanami decided to testify and prove, that Gojo has fault in the whole situation too by showing a video he filmed that day.

Gojo was punished and publicly humiliated for putting Suguru through this madness. But to me it didn't matter, because the damage was done and nothing can bring Suguru back.

I decided to get it together and study hard for my future instead of focusing on the bad things and in my senior year of high school I got on top of my class. That same year I got accepted into Hitotsubashi University with full scholarship and I found myself a job.

Hitotsubashi University is great, but it feels wrong for me to be here. This was Suguru's dream university, not mine. And all I do and all the studying is for him. I'll live his dream and make sure one day I'll be on top.

Economics aren't easy. Do you know how many times I wanted to give up and just let my life fall apart, let out my grief out? Millions of times I wished I choose a different path. But then I remember Suguru and the way he was smiling at me. How he told me about his dreams of having a successful business.

And it gets me motivated.

One day I'll have a business on my own and I'll find him, I'll give him his dream job. I'll build it all for him and then leave it in his hands.

Today was one of those days, that I was really desperate for motivation. My exams are coming up, I have no passion for studying and I needed one large coffee immediately. I leave the campus and I put my hood on, zip my jacket and ran down the street under the rain to buy myself a good cup of coffee.

Police sirens got my attention. Two police cars were parked in front of the coffee shop i usually go to and it brought back flashbacks from that day. I felt my heart beating faster and I stop at one place putting my hand on my chest. I can't breathe, I thought to myself.

"Are you okay, miss?", I heard a deep male voice coming closer to me. Then a pair of hands holding me up. I look up and I saw a very familiar and strange at the same time face.