As much as i hate you!

silence....and dead silence that's how kinn's life was. Blood,deaths,murders,crimes,hate and silence.

Kinn was angry at everyone and everything in this world...cuz nobody ever tried to understand him. Nobody was there to wait for him, to worry about him, to ask him how was his day, No was was there for him to smile or talk with.

Even tho he had his father and his two brothers Thanakun and kim and his bodyguards too. But his father had no time for him and his elder brother was kind of unstable while younger brother was never home and bodyguards being bodyguards can't cross their limits as well.

Well he even had cousins . children of his own uncle who had 2 sons as well.
Vegas and Macau.

Vegas this name sounds poisonous and harmful to kinn's ears. He hated that man more than he hated himself and his life. Kinn never met someone so irritable, frustrating and double faced never ever!

kinn swears on devil that if vegas was not the son of his own uncle, he would have killed him years ago but he can't cuz he knows how much disastrous it will be and how it will effect the relationship of both families.

Vegas___

Vegas was looking at his wounds while was given by none other than his father! He never knew the exact reason why his father hates him this much.

He tries to be the best just so that his father can be proud of him. but that day never came cuz everytime he tries to do something his father would say "when will you be like kinn? that boy is better than you,  you are such a useless person just go and die that would give me some peace"

vegas chuckled bitterly remembering those harsh words of his father. was be really this worthless that even his father wanted him to die.

Ofcourse he wants someone like kinn, not someone like vegas right!

kinn this, kinn that, he did this, he did that blah,blah and blah...this name is the most cursed name in this universe.
The owner of this name is curse himself.

Ohh..how much vegas hated him...well 
it may sound stupid but he hated kinn more that hate itself. That man is the last person vegas wants to spare a glance at. If vegas gets a chance to kill kinn..he will probably give him the Most, i repeat  The most painfull death ever,ever given to somebody since the creation of this world .

But no..No need of that cuz vegas's hatred was enough for kinn to die. Vegas can do anything but he can never forget the hate he have in his heart for kinn.

so hey guys i hope you liked this chaper and if you did please tell me how it was.
I will try to upload new chapter very soon..well that's what i am thinking but don't worry if i changed my mind i will surely imform you asap.
so stay tuned~~
Love,love❤