You feel like home, you feel like heaven!

"Sing for me" kinn said as vegas looked at him confused. Vegas liked to sing damn he wanted to be a singer when he was a kid but his pa never allowed him.

"You know very well i can't do that" vegas replied as kinn said "I know you liked to sing, hell you still do. Don't worry this time i won't let your father come between your dreams" as vegas nodded.

"You had a guitar, don't you" he asked again as vegas nodded as he said "I still have that, pa scolded me and took it away from me but i took it back from him..it's in the basement" as kinn said "Go bring it then"

Kinn wanted vegas to live his life on his own terms. Tho he himself was a busy person still he kept his personal and professional life separate.  He lived his life on his own terms unlike vegas who did everything on his father's command.  Kinn wanted vegas to take a stand for himself.

He saw vegas coming towards him with a guitar in his hand as he took a sit on the couch in front of kinn.

Kinn looked at vegas and gave him a smile, raising his hand and gave him a signal to start singing.

Vegas smiled back as he sighed and started to sing...

Hum tere bin ab rahe nahi sakte, tere bina kya wajood mera.
(i can't leave without you now,what's my existance without you)
Tujh se juda gar ho jaayenge to khud se hi hoo jaayenge juda
(if i get separated from you, i will be separated from my own self)

Kyunki tum hi ho, ab tum hi ho,zindagi abb tum hi ho..chain bhi mera dard bhi meri aashiqui aab tum hi
(Becauseit's only you, now only you are life..you're my life, my peace, my pain..you are only my life)

Vegas's eyes never once left kinn's face.He never thought that one day this menace will become so important for him. For his life....today he felt as if his song got a actual meaning, a actual visual, a actual inspiration.

Kinn closed his eyes while listening to vegas's song. It was beautiful and melodious...and damn! vegas's voice, it was so beautiful. So beautiful that it was hard to believe. His voice had a magic...when vegas suddenly stopped singing as he kept looking at kinn.

Kinn finally opened his eyes and said "why did you stop, go on" as vegas nodded getting a hint that kinn liked his singing..

Tere liye hi jiyaa mein khud ko jo yun de diya hai teri bafa ne mujh ko sambhala saare ghamon ko dil se nikala tere saath mera hain nassed juda tujhe pake aadhura na raha
(For you, i lived..as i have given myself to you..your faith,your love handled me, took all the sorrows from my heart, with you my fate is attached, getting you,nothing is incomplete)

kyonki tum hi ho ab tum hi ho zindagi abb tum hi ho..chain bhi mera dard bhi meri aashiqui abb tum hi ho...
(Because you alone are, now you only are..you're my life, my peace, my pain, you alone are my life)

Love..this word is beautiful, it's eternal. Love is the hope,the brightness, the god itself. Love is all mighty. It's worship itself. This world is nothing without love. Love just happen...you don't have to find it, you don't have to force it. Love is not a bond...it's freedom, it's about devoting your self to them.

Now, look at kinn and vegas total opposite of each other. Hated each other, can't even stand each other's sight but now things changed or time changed...maybe both but something else changed too...their feelings.

Maybe a bit slowly but they are getting closer not just their bodies but their hearts. Feelings are hard to suppress, right? do you think love is just a feeling...No i don't think so.

Our feelings change they always do..once we are feeling happy, once we are feeling sad...but is it the same case with love...No.

Kinn smiled when vegas completed the song. His eyes turned glassy as he took a deep breath to calm his emotions. He looked at vegas who was already looking at him...now this time his eye's showed adoration, care,gentleness. Kinn got up from his place and he walked towards vegas.