Happily ever after!

Kinn froze in his place as he heard vegas say the word divorce. His mind was not working anymore..he just stood there frozen as tears rolled down from his eyes.

Vegas just left from there...left so easily and here kinn was standing alone. He felt like he can't breathe anymore.

"Ve-vegas,VEGAS return here you motherfucker say you were angry..say you said it mistakenly...fucking say this was a dream" as he choked on his tears.. "Atleast give me my heart back..please just just come back don't take my heart with you" as he fell on his knees. Was he begging...yess he was begging for his love...So pathetic right?? yess for vegas kinn was ready to be pathetic, he was ready to beg...he wanted vegas fuck he needed him.

It was night already when kinn returned home, he will talk with vegas yes how can they end it like that right?
When he opened the door, he saw his father and vegas's father sitting in the couch, he felt the tension in the atmosphere. As he went to them and greeted them.

"swasdi krub pa, uncle" as he sat on the couch next to vegas. "Kinn, vegas called us and said that you both want to end this marriage." kinn's pa said as kinn widened his eyes and his heart started to beat rapidly. He closed his eyes fearing the upcoming words from his father's mouth "well..we were so occupied with other things that we almost forgot our mission was completed and your marriage was just for a name sake" he said and kinn already had a idea what was coming next.

"Yeah...uncle kinn and i can't stay with each other anymore" vegas said in a cold voice with a poker face as his eyes became moist tears threatening to fall from them. Love is supposed to be beautiful not painful...this is not something he expected. He could've forgave kinn if he directly told him that he don't love him but here kinn was fooling vegas. Back bitching about him, about how bad he was, how rude he was...

"I agree hia, we should prepare their divorce papers. Moreover my business partner wants to marry his daughter with vegas..it will be profitable for us" vegas's pa said very causally as if his son was a thing and not a human..who can be sold to anyone.

Vegas looked down his tears finally falling on the floor....that's his messed up life..Nobody love's him, nobody cares for him. All just want him for their profit and their means. He roughly wipes his tears as he looks up and says "yeah..i will consult our family lawyer to prepare our divorce papers " he said in a broken voice as kinn looked at him...divorce, vegas's second marriage...how, how can he live peacefully when vegas will be kissing someone else, when vegas will be calling someone else 'wifey', when vegas will be taking care of someone other than kinn..

Kinn stood and left without uttering a word, as vegas looked at his pa and his uncle "we will get going, take care and don't forget to call the lawyer and prepare the papers" kinn's pa said as both left.

Vegas stood there..Maybe they were never meant to be together atleast kinn will ne happy..yeah kinn will be happy afterall he hates vegas...

While kinn closed his room door heavily breathing...Everything today was a mess. He and vegas will go on their separate ways tommorw...Their bickering, their mischief, their flirting, those teasing, those stares, those intimate moments they shared with each other will be coming towards the end....If today was painful tomorrow will be terrifying. Today this room was filled with memories, this house is their house but tommorw??

kinn chuckled sadly at that "Tomorrow you won't even try to stop me will you? Tomorrow you won't even try to ask your father that you won't marry that girl will you? Tomorrow you won't even remember me will you? After tomorrow you won't even recognise me will you? After tomorrow you won't meet my eyes will you" as he broke completely..his eyes were red and were burning from hot tears..his breath felt heavy, there was so much pain in his heart.