Fire and water still together!

Ok before we start..i apologise to burst your bubble in last chapter 😂, your reactions tho. I thought after seeing kinn's possessive side you guys might want to see a possessive vegas too, so here you go and smut is coming ahead 😅
--------------------------------------------------------------
vegas pulled away from kinn and looked at the door in pure frustration.
while kinn sat up straight and bit his lips not to laugh at the poor man who just looked like a kicked puppy at the moment.
"This pervert can be cute too" kinn thought in his mind and shook his head with a small smile playing at his face.

while our vegas was cursing the hell out of the unknown person outside the door who just ruined his mood " gosh, who is that son of the bitch, fucking dork"..and opened the door to see a beautiful lady holding some blankets and stationerys. "she must be a staff here" vegas thought again.

"sir, these are some useful things for your stay, hope you like our service" the girl said in a gentle voice as vegas thanked her and closed the door.

"Vegas, umm..let's go outside" kinn said and vegas saw that kinn already changed his clothes and well..he looked so hot and breathtaking that vegas actually forgot to breath.

"Um..yeah let's go and explore paris as we will have to explore some dead bodies too" vegas said in a deep voice and kinn understood that vegas was referring to his father.

They went to a nearby restraunt to have their breakfast and vegas went to book their seats. when he came back, he saw kinn talking with a unknown man..they were talking and laughing, smiling at each other which kinn never did with vegas.

vegas had no realisation that this feeling was of jealousy, but all he knew at this moment was he didn't like the scene infront of him, not even a bit.

vegas never owned anything, he never had the right to call anything his own.
while our kinn is totally opposite. He freely claims anything he likes as if it was his possession. " why are you feeling this way vegas, it's his life he can do whatever he wants to do" vegas thought.

Kinn who was busy talking with that random guy, saw vegas standing at a distance and watching their interaction with a annoyed and angry expression and the moment he saw, he understood the reason behind this grumpy face.

He thought of taking his revenge as he holds the man beside him by his neck and pulls his closer...it made vegas angry as he digs his nails on the palm of his own hand. On top of that he saw how kinn looked at him giving him a teasing smirk and vegas understood right away what game kinn was playing.

Vegas saw a lady sitting in a nearby table, he noticed how she kept glancing at vegas and he understood how to turn the tables.

vegas went towards the lady and kinn's eyes followed him behind and when he saw that vegas actually went to a unknown lady and not even 5 minutes later he was touching her face. As if vegas was her husband, the lady held vegas's hand on her own.

kinn looked at the scene and just pushed the man he was holding to make his husband jealous. Then went towards the table where his current husband and a ugly bitch were clinging to each other.

He just went there and fake coughed which successfully gained attention of 2 people present there.

The girl looked at him and asks "Who are you, why are u disturbing us?" to which kinn replied "i would like to ask you a question back before answering your question. Who is he to you?" kinn asked pointing his finger to vegas.

The lady gave him a smile and said "well, he is my....maybe would be boyfriend" and kinn wanted to kill her right there, but before that she must know to whom the man actually belongs.