Is it jealousy or ...?

Recap...
Kinn decided to ignore vegas as they both reached the meeting place and everyone was waiting for them. They started to tease the coupleas pete and macau started a silly fight.

Back to the story..

Vegas was still holding kinn's waistline as pete and macau were bickering, kinn whispered in a embarrassed tone "vegas, everyone is here..leave me" as he kept trying to get away from his desperate husband.

But...we know already Once a pervert always a pervert and our vegas is the definition of this word, so he simply says "I am holding my own husband, why should i worry about them..i can fuck you right here too" as soon as he said these words.

Everyone started to leave the room knowing these two are capable to do so. i mean it's maybe not so embarrassing to watch your cousins naked but it would be weird as hell if you see your cousins having sex.

Thanakhun before leaving the place said "Guys close the door please" as Porsche continued "and lock it as well, please don't break anything, you guys can break each other" as kim said "These two could have done it before coming here if they were so desperate" as kinn shouts "I am not desperate, macau's brother is" as vegas says "Ohh..it's your husband, they are talking about" as Macau says "Haha..see p'kinn agreed that he bottomed for my brother" as Porsche said "Wait! kinn is a bottom, well i thought they are a switch" as vegas said "once he did it tho" as everyone laughed and left the room.

After everyone left kinn glares at vegas and said "what was the need of doing all this," as vegas replied "well what was the need to come here before me when we could have come together" as kinn pushed vegas away and started walking as vegas followed him behind.

Everyone was outside as they saw kinn walking towards them. kim asks "You guys climaxed this quick?" as thanakhun said "Figure fuck, tounge fuck or Blow job?" as chay closed his mouth as said "Hia, don't say dirty things" that when they saw vegas coming out as well as soon as he came there kinn started to leave but vegas held his hands as he pulled him as he kissed kinn hard on lips making everyone's eyes widened as they were outside.

Everyone was watching the scene with their mouths open and mind totally blown as kinn tried to free himself from but as always failing but still tried to resist the temptation as he tried not to give in but our vegas was not in the mood of taking no as his answer.

He kept sucking and biting kinn's lips as kinn left a painful moan "Ahhh..hurts...asshole" as blood came out of his lips and vegas actually sucked the blood too. As vegas went down to kinn's neck as kinn again moaned "Ummm.."

Thanakhun just shouted "You two stop and you pervert leave my brother. Horney bastard..we don't want to see live porn that too featuring my brothers. Have some shame" as vegas separate himself from kinn and glared at thanakhun.

Kinn just looked down and went from there and vegas followed him behind again as everyone looked at them with a done face.

Kinn just reached a nearby cafe and sat there...he was so embarrassed by what happened earlier as he touched his lips "i can do anything with my husband" vegas said it..nowdays when they say husbands they are not sarcastic anymore, it's like it is what it is. kinn thought as he saw vegas entered the cafe as well.

He sighed as he knew vegas won't leave him alone, yet he remembered that he is supposed to be ignoring vegas. He called the waiter and ordered a coffee as vegas came and sat with him.

Now vegas knew something is wrong with kinn. Either he was angry, or was knowingly ignoring him or both.

He wants to know the reason behind this as he asked "Are you angry with me" as kinn kept quiet as vegas asked again "Why are you ignoring me?" as kinn looked at him but still kept quiet, now vegas was getting angry he raised his voice as he said "Just stop this fucking drama, and say what bloody game you are playing. This silence is killing me and you know very well how bad i am at controlling my anger" as kinn still said nothing.

Vegas got up from his seat angrily as he was about to walk out of the cafe, someone bumped into him. It was girl..she was beautiful, decent looking and had a classic aura as she said "sorry, i didn't saw you coming" as vegas said "No problem miss" as the girl exclaimed "Omg..aren't you Vegas theerapanyakul! i have heard a lot about you" as vegas gently smiled and looked at kinn who was listening to their conversation as he got the idea how to make kinn talk to him.

As he held her hand and gently placed a kiss on her finger as the girl blushed as a teen japanese girl. Kinn's face turned
red as his eyes turned red as well...all he saw was red.

He just went to them as he held vegas by his collar and pulled him for a kiss..this was the exact scenario when they were in paris as vegas smiled knowing very well kinn hates to share what's his.

This man was a psychopath when it comes to his possession. The girl was standing with a shocked face. As kinn went down to vegas's neck giving it a big, dark hickey.

As he pulled back and held the girls hand tight as he said "I actually want to break this hand of yours cuz it tasted something that belongs to me..so leave as soon as you can or i might actually do it" kinn said in a scary voice as very shivers as well.

After that the girl ran out...and kinn again held vegas's collar as he said "i don't like to repeat twice, i am possessive of my things and i won't bear anyone touching what's mine" as he left from the place and vegas smiled at his furious kitty.

Kinn sat in his car as he took a deep breath and closed his eyes as he thought of every time he gets jealous seeing vegas with others. He don't have any idea why his heart and mind both are not ready to see anyone other than him with vegas.

He was lost in his own thoughts when he saw vegas knocking at his car's window holding 2 coffees in his hand.

"open the door and don't you dare to run out of here or i swear you will not be able to walk for 1 year" vegas said and kinn opened the door with a defeated face...nole he was not scared, he was just aware, aware that vegas was capable to do so.

Vegas sat beside kinn and gave him one coffee, kinn held that as vegas sighed and said "Why are you ignoring me? this silence is killing me please talk to me" his voice was soft and gentle as kinn's eyes turned glassy as well "Now you know how i felt when you ignored me for 2 days. it's not even been 1 day and you are not able to handle this silence then how i did?" kinn asked as vegas hugged him and whispered a "sorry, i promise it will never happen again hmm..forgive me" as kinn nodded "Do it again and i will kill you" as he pulled out from the hug.

"My kitty is scary when jealous i see" vegas remarked as kinn smacked him and says "kitty my ass" as both laughed.

"Wanna go somewhere with me" vegas asked as kinn said "where?" as vegas just starts the car and said "you will see" and then they left.

hey! it's your author this side. Hope you liked it, please tell me how was it and also i will try to give a lengthy chapter if possible. I am thinking to write a story on a onscreen couple, a real ship like Firstkhaotung, Geminifourth or Earthmix and i am confused about which ship i should write first. So help me to choose please 😂
i will see you soon
Till then
Bye babies ❤❤