wanna ask anything?

Hey...so first of all thankyou for waiting and understanding me. Today i will be uploading the new episode of 'you're only mine for now'....as i said you guys can skip the smut part if you're not comfortable with it.

If you guys want to ask anything about the story, the characters, upcoming hints and all. most importantly you guys can also tell me what next story or ff you want me to write and also tell me about your favourite pairs and ships (including ghostships as well).

Now before you guys ask..i will clear some common things.

1. It's a switch relationship but mostly vegas will be the top.

2. The story is going to contain lot's of curse words as this is going to be a dark romance.

3. i am thinking of adding other couples as well..i.e (macaupete, kimporche, and thanakhunchay)

4. It's a enemies to lovers, dark romance, both characters are supper possessive and horny 😂

5. This story contains SMUT.  I am saying loud and clear. After this it's totally upto you. p.s (i am not good in writing stuff like this)

6. Even tho it's a mafia story yet the action will be limited (i am a fan of romance but not much into action)
yet if you want me to include more action scenes comment down.

That's it guys.
i will be uploading the new episode by 7:30 pm.
see you soon babies 😘.