#32 Seriously, you two

The sultry, redhead Celia is a twenty-nine years old powerhouse of a woman. Daughter of the GKM bank's founder, she is now the manager in their Inklay branch.

GKM's most profiting accounts are, for the most part, sludge funds of the very rich. One of their long-standing client is the Stantons gang.

For decades Celia's father has been a loyal banker for Thomas Stanton. Not soon after Thomas started getting sick, Celia's father retired. So the mantle was passed onto Celia, and Celia, too, found herself devoted to the Stantons. But not for the same reason as her father.

All the blinds in Celia's office are closed now. She had already called her secretary and informed not to disturb her, then disconnected the phone line.

Standing in front of her desk, Celia starts to unbutton her shirt. The more exposed she becomes, the quicker her heart beats.

She slips her hands out of the shirt. The fabric falls on the carpet floor. She takes her hand to her ass and grabs the zipper of her tight pencil skirt and pulls it down. Then she grabs the waist of the skirt, along with her thin panty, and bends forward, spilling the top of her breasts out of her bra.

Slowly she slides down her skirt and panty to the floor. When she steps out of the bundle of fabric at the bottom of her feet, she's naked except for her bra that's barely covering her nipples.

Once again she takes her hand behind her, and unhooks her bra.

The heat between her legs is torturing as she stands, bare, under Ian's gaze.

She walks towards him. He puffs out a smoke while seated on the leather chair opposite her.

Celia once hated the smell of cigarettes. These days, however, even a burnt smell is enough to turn her on.

Once she has reached him, she leans down and starts to unbuckle his belt while the wetness pools within her. She slips her hand into his brief and pulls out his hard on.

By the time she had climbed onto his lap with her legs splayed wide, she's dripping. At this moment, she would give up anything for him, her career, wealth, authority, everything. She would do anything to feel this boy who had pleasured her like no man ever has.

Celia grabs Ian's broad shoulders and slides down on his length. "Ah!" She cries out, throwing her head back. She grabs his hand and places it over her breast to feel the thick skin of his palm.

Her hips move back a little, then to the front, up a little and down. Her mouth is open and salivating as she struggles to not come and keep feeling this feeling forever.

Suddenly her office door opens. She shrieks and turns her body away.

It's one of Ian's men. "Boss, we heard back from the guys we sent. They failed. One of them is captured."

Ian cusses under his breath. He then grabs Celia's chin and looks at her face. Poor woman is barely holding by a thread. She needs release. "Don't worry, he got you," Ian says before moving her to the side and getting up. He zips up his pants and walks out while saying to the man. "Take care of her. Then come to the mansion with Karl."

After Ian is gone. The man goes to Celia, to who any man will do now. They both look at each other thirstily. He grabs her neck, takes her to the side and flushes her against the glass wall. "Mind if I do it differently, doll? Spread your legs and bend down for me," he says, squeezing her ass.

She moans out in pleasure, before obediently following his order.

THE PACK CLINIC is usually quiet. But when Daisy arrives she is lost in a cacophony of conversations, sounds of footsteps, and of vehicles coming and going.

All Lily could tell her over the phone was, there was an attack. And Nate and Frank were there.

Daisy meanders through the crowd and reaches the outpatient section, where the first thing she sees is Veronica reaching out for Nate and hugging him tightly.

Daisy's palms press into the sides of her thighs.

A surprised Nate moves his hand quickly away from Veronica who has grabbed him tight and looks at Frank who's right next to him. Nate decides to carefully remove Veronica off him, but before doing so he turns his head for a second and catches the sight of an angry-looking Daisy turn on her heels and leave.

"Fuck!" Nate says and peels Veronica off of himself like a sticker from a package. Stunned, Veronica says, "What ar—"

But Nate has already gone, along with Frank.

Nate runs after Daisy. Frank runs after Nate. They catch her right before she could reach her car.

"Get the fuck off me!" Daisy says trying to pry her hand out of Nate's.

Frank grabs both their hands and tries to do the same. "Let go of her," he says to Nate. "This is not the place. People will notice. Let her go!"

With a clenched jaw, Nate takes his hand away from Daisy.

Frank gently holds Daisy by the back of her shoulders.

"I got her," he says to Nate and then takes Daisy away to her car. He helps her get in the passenger seat and he gets into the driver's side.

On their way home, Frank tries to think if it's a good time to talk now. "It wasn't what you think," he slowly says, trying out the waters.

Daisy doesn't respond and just continues to glare out the window.

"She was just worried," he says.

Daisy quickly turns to him, "And I'm not?"

"No! No! That's not what I was saying," Frank immediately says trying to adjust his course. "Fuck, this usually goes better with Nate than with you."

After a brief silence, Frank tries again. "He loves you the most. Only you. Even if he might not come off as such sometimes."

Daisy doesn't respond again.

"Don't believe me?" Frank says.

Daisy continues her silence until they park in front of their home.

When she doesn't move, Frank says, "You're not getting off?"

First he hears what sounds like a squeal from a little puppy. Then it becomes a full on ugly cry. Daisy is crying.

Frank sighs. "Seriously, you two," he mutters to himself. 

🗳 Vote and comment :) Will do my best to write the next chapter soon 👍 See ya later!