#39 Best thing ever

Nate stares at Daisy from across the table.

Daisy pauses her typing, feeling his eyes on him. She's restless. In their last, non verbal, interaction his hand was mere millimeters from her exposed waist.

She can't take it anymore. "What?" She says, meeting his eyes.

"Nothing." Nate picks up his empty mug and takes it to the sink.

Daisy raises her brows, then shakes her head and goes back to typing.

Just when a message pops up on her screen that the battery is below ten percent, Frank enters the living room.

Daisy immediately takes her laptop and runs to her room to plug in the charger.

Nate watches her leave, and Frank sees Nate watching her. "You might want to wipe off that drool. I know she's your mate, but you don't need to stare at her all the time."

Nate says, "How do people find out I like her? No one has ever seen us together. Do they think I like her just because she lives here?"

Frank laughs while pouring him a cup of coffee from the glass pot. "Isn't that a no brainer? You used to come in for training hours before the session started, and stayed back and practiced on your own for hours after the session ended. These days you reach there on time and leave on time. You don't hang out anywhere else but at home. I practically have to drag you out for any parties. Do you really think people wouldn't have noticed all that?"

"Well, everyone seems to know, but her," Nate says. "I can't fucking get her out of my mind, and she looks at me like I'm being a bother. Are all mated girls like that? What about Lily?"

"All Lily wants to do is shopping when we are together. I've become her personal porter by now. But, of course, there will be times when all they could think about is us," Frank says with a smirk.

Nate looks at him.

"When they are in heat," Frank whispers. "That's the best thing ever, for us."

Nate glances at the closed door of Daisy's room where she disappeared behind in with her laptop. "When do they get their first heat?"

Frank pats on Nate's shoulder. "I'm afraid you gotta wait, buddy. They get their heat only after we mark them."

Nate turns back and starts to rinse the rest of the dishes loudly.

IAN AND PATRICK are having a meeting of sort in the ground floor restaurant of the HRG Hotels. Ian told Patrick of his plan so far and what role Patrick has to play in it.

An indecisive Patrick simply nods to everything. He doesn't want to work with Ian. But as the final fight comes closer, Patrick's confidence seems to be only getting dimmer, feeling like he needs Ian's help after all.

After the meeting is over, Ian looks at the dejected Patrick. He takes out a card from his pocket and gives it to Patrick over the table. "Why don't you take a break. Hard work with no play is useless."

Patrick picks up and turns the card over in his hand. It's a room key. He looks up to ask Ian what it's for, but Ian had already left.

Thinking maybe he looked tired and that's why Ian thought he should get some rest, Patrick takes the elevator to the room.

When he opens the door, there are two skimpily clothed girls on the bed. They look at him and smile.

One of them walks over to Patrick while taking off her hair clip and rustling free her blonde locks.

"Wanna take a shower first?" She says as she starts to unbutton his shirt while also expertly guiding him to the bathroom. Patrick follows her with a hard on.

In front of the shower glass, she strips him naked before undressing herself. They both enter the shower. She turns on the faucet and water rains over her body while she touches herself.

Patrick grabs her and pushes her against the tiled wall behind, licking away at her wet skin thirstily. He pushes his pelvis against her, spreading her legs apart, before entering her.

She grabs onto him as he starts slamming her against the wall. But he can't keep it up as there's nothing for him to hold while moving inside her. The wall is wet and slippery.

He separates from her and slowly lays her down on the floor. Water swirls around them. The girl throws her hands back and pushes against the wall behind as Patrick enters her once again.

While he thrusts his hips into her, the girl wishes she could run her hands all over his damp muscles. It is not everyday she comes across clients with such a ripped body and handsome face. But she has to continue to have her hands behind her to keep herself from moving away from him.

For the next twenty minutes, the two of them pleasure and clean each other, over the towel rack, against the glass, near the shelf, while the water kept them wet, both cooling them down and heating them up.

After they are done, she leaves first. Refreshed, Patrick washes himself off, puts on a robe and steps out of the shower enclosure to dry his hair in front of the mirror.

That's when the second girl comes in, naked. She slides her hand into his robe and her leg in between his thighs and says, "Want me to help you get dressed?"

Patrick's sex drive is back to the starting line as his body burns up. He moves her to the front of the mirror and grabs and squeezes her breasts. Mouth agape and moaning, she leans forward and rubs her back against his manhood, waiting to be ravished.

Patrick pushes into her.

The toiletries on the counter fall to the floor one after another as she cries out in pleasure and her hands search for anything to grab onto while her chest glides back and forth on the marble. Her legs are barely touching the ground, and her hips are firmly in front of Patrick under his grip.

Patrick spends another twenty minutes, getting dressed, in the bathroom. 

🗳 Today's double update ends. See you in next chapter!