#53 Where's Patrick?

They passionately kiss on the deck. When they break up, Daisy takes Nate's hand and takes him to the upper room in her boathouse.

Daisy was perched on his hips already by the time Nate sat down on the small single sized bed. While Daisy strips off her top, he takes off his. His hands latch onto her smooth back as he kisses and bites her breasts.

Nate then stands up, puts her down and takes off his pants. A current passes through Daisy's body as if this is the first time she's seeing him naked.

Nate bends down, slides up his hand under her skirt and pulls down her panties. The bed is too small for them. Daisy takes his hand, guides him to sit and spreads her legs on top of his lap. Nate seizes her lower back and pushes his hip up towards her. Daisy gives out a quivering moan as he enters her. She looks down at him, and he at her, thirsty for more.

Daisy slowly sways her hip back and forth. Nate's breath trembles. He thrusts deep into her. They move in sync and faster. The boat sways. Daisy shrieks at the pleasure of Nate's hot and throbbing manhood invading her deeper and deeper. Her hips rapidly move back and forth. Her breasts jiggle. "N-Nate! Ah!.. Ah!"

Nate's tongue brushes her mark. He can't hold it in anymore. He stands, with Daisy still wrapped around his waist. He pushes her against the wall and starts pummeling her, moaning out loud.

And the moment comes when he pounds her one last time before biting his mark and coming inside her. His mate is finally back in his arms. He's finally alive again.

DAISY PUTS UP one of the fallen photos back on her wall when Nate rubs his crotch against her. She becomes wet. "Again?" She says. At this rate, by the time they would be done, she won't have a room, or maybe even a boathouse.

"With all due respect," Nate says by her ear, "as much as cozy it is in here. Your small room won't do. Let's head back to my hotel."

"We can. Once you let go of me."

"The room can handle one more," he says and pulls up her skirt. Daisy throws her hand behind and grabs the back of his hair as she feels the tip of him between her legs. He grabs and squeezes her breasts. She moves her hands to the wall for support and soon they both are back on the road, riding fast on the highway of lovemaking.

By the time Daisy reached Raketrope she was completely done and asleep. Any moment they were not alone, Nate would have her, hungrier than last time.

When she wakes up from her much needed rest, she finds herself in an unfamiliar room. When she steps out of the room she's in an unfamiliar house. It's only when she looks outside the window and sees the forest, she realizes where they are. Smiling she hurries down and sees Nate by the stove, messily making their breakfast. She runs and hugs his back. "It's our new home," she says.

He laughs and turns around. "Yes, it is. Welcome home, babe."

FRANK AND LILY later visit Nate and Daisy in the evening. Lily hugs Daisy with all her might.

"Don't break our Luna, Lily," Frank says.

"It's okay," Daisy says, enjoying the warmth of Lily's embrace. "I've had worse from your Alpha."

Frank looks at Nate. Nate winks.

Lily pulls back from Daisy and says, half crying, "I don't care if you're my Luna, if you leave us again, I'll kill you."

"Threat acknowledged," Daisy sincerely says.

Lily wipes her eyes and lifts up the tote bag she brought. "Got you some groceries."

"Come on," Daisy says, "I'll start on the dinner."

"You sure we aren't intruding?" Frank teases.

"That's alright man," Nate says. "Gotta eat before the night sessions."