Chapter Eleven

" What are you doing ? " She asked looking at the clock which shows it's half past one

" Holy shit! " Aadit yelled when he heard Amaya's voice making her lips curve in amused smile.

" Amaya! You scared me " he said while standing up from the couch.

" I did ? But I didn't do anything other than asking you a question which you still didn't answer. "

" Well, I didn't feel sleepy, so I thought to play some video games. " he said

That's when she noticed his attire, it's a plain white Tshirt with grey sweatpants and his messy hair with makes him more cute along with attire, it's not like she is seeing him in a causal attire for the first time but every time she always wonder how he is so perfect in all way.

" What are you doing here at this time ? " He asked her.

" I was thirsty and my bottle was empty, so I went to kitchen to fetch some water but I heard some noise here, so I came here. " she said while making her way towards him

" Is this a new video game ? " She asked looking at the screen while seated on the couch.

" Yup, It's our new product, it's is yet to come to the market. " he said.

Aadit's company has developed more than hundred games, and many games developed by his company loved by many peoples which is why his company is one of the leading game developing companies in India.

Aadit is always fond of games from childhood, he always wanted to do something games, so he decided his future as a game developer and he started his company, it was hard at first but determination and dedication made him a millionaire today.

" Wanna play ? " He asked.

" Sure, why not ? " She said taking the controller from his hand.

" Be ready to lose. " he smirked.

" Don't underestimate me. " she said

" Let's see! "

°°°°°°°°

" Nooo, that's cheating! " he yelled.

" Seriously! I can't believe that you are pulling a five year old kid stunt " she stated.

" Just accept the fact that I am better than you " she said.

" No way, I am the best " he said making her roll eyes.

" By the way, this game is so cool. " she said making him smile.

" Thanks " he said.

There was a comfortable silence around them for two minutes until Aadit broke the silence.

" I am suprised to see your gaming skills. "