Chapter Twenty Two

' Did he ever love Aaira? '  This question has been revolving around Aadit's mind ever since his encounter with Aaira

' Did he ever love Aaira? ' This question has been revolving around Aadit's mind ever since his encounter with Aaira.

This feels confusing to him, they have fought a lot but never once has he thought like this, but he is sure that he is still feeling the same for her, his feelings never once change for her and the way he feels for Amaya confuses him.

His feelings for Amaya are something more intense and totally different from what he feels for Aaira.

He feels like he is stuck, he couldn't breathe properly, and a wave of anxiety hits him every time, whenever he thinks about Aaira.

He finds himself feeling surprised when the strong feel of regret hits him because he is calculative and knows how to control his feelings because that's what he has been doing for his whole life.

He had everything under his control, he tried his best to live his life without regret as didn't want to live like he did in his childhood.

He felt his breath uneven when he thought about how he used to regret and blame himself for the mistake, a mistake he never did.

But if Amaya is a mistake then he wants to do the same mistake again and again, till his last breath.

This isn't feeling right for him, it's frustrating, he is frustrated with everything and with everyone, frustrated with his own self.

He waited for a moment before twisting the door knob and opening the door. The room was dark, his legs moved forward to switch on the lights.

The sound of his footsteps echoed in the whole room, he saw a figure leaning on the couch, he felt dejected seeing her waiting for him, he doesn't want her to get hope when he himself was stuck between his uncertain feelings but at the same time, he wants her to have the same feelings as him.

" Why aren't asleep yet? " He asked

" I wish could sleep. " it came out like a whisper, it's almost impossible to hear if it's not for the silence in the room.

" Are you perhaps waiting for me? " She turned toward him and took a step forward to him, their sound of breath can be heard in the room.

" What do you think? " They stood so close to each other, her breath was hitting his Adam apple, she looked up to meet his eyes.

" Why are you hurting yourself? " He asked,

" I don't know. Maybe I am addicted to hurting myself or I am addicted to you " He was stopping himself from cupping her cheeks to tracing her features, he want to memorize every feature on her body, his fingers were itching to feel her cheeks, and his body is yearning for hers.

Anger and frustration are running through his veins, he desperately wants to know the reason for his unusual feelings towards her, he can't tolerate the tension surrounding them. He cupped her cheeks and leaned on her forehead.

" Are you feeling the same? Like I am feeling? " He asked tracing her cheek with his thumb and closing his eyes enjoying the feeling.

She said nothing, she knows what he is talking about, she isn't blind nor a fool to not see and understand his behavior towards her.

She doesn't want to confess, at least not in front of him, she knows the consequences. She feels like a sinner, a sinner who did a beautiful sin.

" What are we feeling Maya? What is this? " He whispered in a husky voice which makes her weak.

She pulled out from his grip to stop herself from losing herself to him, this wasn't getting any great.

" We....I need to sleep" she released a sigh when turned around but suddenly she was trapped by two arms. She was stilled, his breath was hitting her neck.

" Sleep with me, in my arms " he whispered and it seemed like he almost pleaded.

" Aadit..." She placed her hands on top of his trying to get away from his grip.

" Forget about everything, just be yourself, let's be ourselves, just for now don't think about anything..... please " She turned to meet his glossy eyes,

She knows something happened between him and Aaira, something he is not comfortable telling her yet she wanted to ask him what happened.

She might regret what they are doing now or what they are feeling but you can't control your feelings for long it will eventually come out.

She cupped his cheeks and looked into his eyes, she closed her eyes for a second before opening them.

" What are we feeling? What is this? " He whispered placing his hands on top of hers.

" A beautiful dream " she whispered back.

Honestly I don't even know what I am writing, thanks to the writer's block but hope the story is going on good track.

If you find any difference or something that doesn't fit the story, kindly comment down below, I will rectify it.

And don't forget to vote, please.