Chapter Twenty Six

" Achoo " she saw him sneezing again

" Aadit, are you okay? " She asked him feeling concerned.

" Yeah, I am-Achoo " she sighed as she saw he couldn't even able to complete his sentence properly,

He looked at her as she placed the hot chocolate she made in the middle of the night for him, his eyes were coated with a lazy grin as she grabbed the towel from his hand and started to wipe his hair properly, he closed his eyes and leaned into her warmth.

He couldn't help but to pull closer to him, she tightened her grip on him feeling him close to her.

" Amaya? " he asked, she looked at him whose eyes eyes is closed but still a grin playing in his lips.

" Yes? "

" Are you free tomorrow? "

" Why? " she asked, he held her wrist made her to sit beside him and placed his hand on he shoulder.

She looked at his hand and asked " Getting comfortable, aren't we? " he raised his eyebrows and indirectly asking her 'so what? '

" Tell me,  why are you asking? " she asked

" Can we go somewhere? You and me, just us, so...are you free tomorrow? " he looked at her with hope she felt the uneasiness by breaking his hope.

" I am sorry, I have plans tomorrow " she apologized, he smiled in return.

" That's ok " though she could see him smiling she can see that he is off about it.

" How about a movie night? " He asked

" Sure! " she said without giving it a thought for a second making him grin.

" What are your plans tomorrow? " he asked as her eyes turned bright.

°°°

" What's up with you? " Arjun asked.

" what's up with me? " Amaya asked feeling confused.

" Nothing...you seem like glowing " he said, she chuckled.

" Am I? " she asked, Arjun's world stopped for a second to see her looking straight at his eyes and smiling, he forgot everything around him, even to breathe.

" Yeah! " he let out a breathe.

Amaya had a own battle with herself whether to ask Arjun or not, she placed the cup of coffee down as she spoke.

" So? " She licked her dry lips.

" So? " He asked back.

" Who is she? " his heart stop for a second.

" who is who? " he asked even when he clearly know what she is talking about.