Chapter 3 - Liam and Niall

Hello! I know I Left off with a cliffhanger and I’m sorry, lol. Jk. I’m not sorry! Still love you guys though! Hope you enjoy this Chappie! BYE!(: 

~Selenerrr (;

Zayn’s P.O.V

I heard a bang and ran from the bathroom to the bedroom. I knew I shouldn’t of left Niall and Liam to check how my hair looked. When I got to the hall before the bedroom, I saw Harry and Louis sprinting up the stairs. They must have heard it too. When Harry and Louis opened the door my jaw literally dropped to the floor.

“What the fuck!?” I asked clearly shocked.

Niall and Liam looked mortified.

“It’s not what it looks like!” Niall and Liam yell at the same time.

“Then what is this?” Louis asks with a smug grin on his face.

Liam and Niall both had their shirts off and Liam’s pants where around his ankles showing off his batman boxers. Niall face was all sorts of shades of red as he slowly got off his knees from kneeling in front of Liam. They were both clearly flustered.

“Uh, well, it was hot, right? So Niall and I took our shirts off, ya know. I mean a guy’s gotta do what a guy’s gotta do, aye?” Liam quickly retorted trying to hide any embarrassment that hadn’t already been shown.

“And the pants?” Harry asked gesturing towards Liam’s dropped pants which he had yet to pull up.

“”Liam was just having pants problems; I noticed his zipper was down and I said something about it. He couldn’t get it up so I offered to help, that’s why I was on my knees. We still continued to struggle so I suggested he took his pants off to maybe help a bit, and eh, that’s when you guys walked in.” Niall replied nervously fiddling with his fingers.

“So what was the bang we heard?” I cut in.

Liam and Niall both went silent clearly out of excuses.

“Yeah and why are both your lips swollen?” Louis added.

Liam bit his lip and darted his eyes at Niall and then at the door.  Niall stared at Liam clearly understanding what Liam was trying to say through eye movement. We all stood there awkwardly when they suddenly both darted out of the room, down the stairs and out the door with a slam.

“Well that was,” Harry paused clearly looking for the correct word, “Interesting…” He finished trailing off.

Louis turned on his heels without a word and walked into Harry’s bedroom and shut the door. Why did he go into Harry’s bedroom? Am I missing something? I mean they are best mates so I guess I shouldn’t be too worried about it.

“Well, erm, I guess I’ll let myself out then, seeing how awkward things have gotten…” I said turning to Harry. He just stared at me so I walked downstairs and out the door without another word.

Niall’s P.O.V

“Liam, what are we gonna’ do?” I asked noticing how heavy my accent was at the moment. I knew Liam could hear how worried I was just by the way I talked.

“Niall calm down, it’ll be okay,” I felt like he was more of trying to convince himself it was going to be okay, more than rather convince me.

“Will it Liam, will it really? What if the boys find out about us?” I asked tearing up.

“Niall, please. Let’s head back to our place,” Liam says as we get into his car. I buckle up and we sit in silence, but not an awkward silence, a comfortable silence, which I quite enjoy.

“Liam?” I say getting his attention.

“Hmm?” he replies showing he’s paying attention.

“We can never do that again at the other boys’ flats. We can’t risk getting caught again,” I say staring intently at Liam searching for a reaction.

“Ok…” He trails off, “BUT, that doesn’t mean we can’t do it at our flat,” Liam says with a cheeky grin and a wink.

“You’re so adorable when you try to be sexual, Mr. Daddy Direction.” I say giggling. Do guys giggle? Well I do.

I intertwine my fingers with his and smile all the way to our flat, excited for what we were going to do to each other. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Sorry it's sorta short! And to make up for how short it is, expect a update tomorrow and a very looonggg update at that. The next chapter is where things will start to get sexual!(; Thanks for all 30 reads i somehow recieve overnight and enjoy! Fan, Comment, Vote, do whatever! Bye Lovelies!

~Selenerrr <3