Chapter 12 - Love&Confessions

Hey, hope you guys had a Happy Easter!(: Enjoy

~S

---------------------------

Harry's P.O.V

"Do you think he'll wake up soon?"

"I dunno, mayfe, bwut deres no twellin."

"What? God Niall, can you stop stuffing your face for 5 minutes?"

"Sowwy, cwant hep that I'm hunwgry,"

"Don't talk to me till you've swallowed your food," Liam says annoyed.

I open my eyes chuckling a bit.

"Your up!" Niall shouts. As he shouts I feel weight on my head because if it.

"Niall shut the fuck up!" I hiss holding my head in both hands. Both Liam and Niall are taken back by my sudden rudeness. I look up to see Niall's face buried in Liam's chest.

"I'm sorry Nialler..." I hear him whimper. "Niall please, I didn't mean to yell at you," I try to get up from my, what is this? A hospital bed? But fail as the pain in my head comes back and I collapse back onto the bed.

"Liam, what happened? All I remember is getting out of the car and you yelling at me about my face."Liam runs both hands over his face letting out a sigh.

"Doctor said you had a very minor concussion. Nothing major to worry about, you'll just have to take pills and your head will be throbbing for the next couple days. You're not aloud to do any physical activities, such as sports or erm...sexual intercourse...but that's all the doctor said so far." I laugh at how uncomfortable Liam looked as he said sexual intercourse. Besides who would I even do that with? The only person who comes to mind is Lou- no Harry, that's wrong. Speaking of Louis.

"How's Lou doin'?" I ask urgently.

"Not any better, he still in the same state as when you left," Niall answers nonchalantly. It sort of hurts the way he says the last part. He sounds bored, somewhat annoyed. It makes me feel bad for leaving and then coming back only to be in the hospital myself.

"Yeah, but we can talk about Louis in a second. How are YOU feeling?" Lima presses.

"Honestly? Like shit, my head is pounding and I feel weak."

"I'll get the nurse in here to give you some pain pills," Liam says with a smile.

"Thanks Leeyummm," I say with a playful smile. He chuckles then turns on his heels to find the nurse.

I look over to find Niall standing awkwardly towards the side of my bed.

"So Niall, what's goin on with you and Liam, huh?" I ask as I wiggle my eyebrows.

"Uh, n-nothing Harry, w-why would you think anything is g-goin on," Niall's voice is barely audible as he squeaks out the last part. His hands are trembling.

"Niall calm down, I'm only kidding, but you know if there is something going on you can tell me. You know that right?" He confirms by shaking his head yes so I continue. "I know I may not be able to give great advice like Zayn, or be able to comfort you like Liam, or make you laugh like Louis, but just know I'll always be here to listen," I finish off my little speech with a warm smile. He returns my smile but still refuses to tell me anything. That's okay, Liam will just tell me anyways, Liam is a terrible liar. Just at the thought of Liam he comes through the hospital door with the nurse.

"Here are your pills, Mr. Styles," the nurse winks as she walks towards me. I'm a bit taken off guard but say nothing. She leans over the end of the bed and extends her arm giving me a full view down her shirt.