Chapter 13 - Its All A Dream

I know this update is way overdue but I just haven't had time to write. Sorry. Pay attention to the P.O.V. bc it switches from Harry's to Louis and then back to Harry's.

and since i made you wait I decided what happens in this chapter is much needed(;

WARNING; BOYXBOY

-S

---------------------------

Harry's P.O.V.

I open my eyes slightly dazed and confused. Where am I? I sit up and realize I'm in Louis room. I look at the clock that reads 12:57 am. Then reality hits and I now know Louis and I both fell asleep as soon as we plopped down on the bed. I look to my left and see Louis' body sprawled out. The top half of him is on the bed while his legs dangle off the side of the bed causing his heels to barely touch the ground. I chuckle at the sight and get up off the bed. I can't even begin to imagine how uncomfortable that must me. I walk to the side of the bed and contemplate on what to do with Louis. I pick him up gently bridal style as to not wake him and he immediately snuggles in my chest. He puts his face into the crook of my neck and I shutter as I feel his even breathing on my neck. I walk towards the top of the bed and carefully set Louis down and cover him up. I walk around to the other side and climb into the bed next to Louis and wrap my arms around his waist. I pull him in closer to me so that his back his to my chest. I burry my face into his hair and breathe in his scent. I intertwine my fingers with his ready to fall asleep.

"Goodnight Lou." I finally doze off to sleep.

Louis P.O.V.

I wake up and blink rapidly trying to get my vision to become clear. I feel an arm wrapped around my waist and a hand in mine. I smile as I realize its Harry's. I unlock our hands and roll over to my other side so that I'm now facing Harry. I stare at his face trying to take in all his beauty. The room is silent aside from his light snores and his heavy breathing. I shift my body up and plant a kiss on his forehead, letting it linger there for longer than necessary. I pull away and smile as Harry's eyes flutter open slightly.

"Hi Lou," Harry says groggily in his raspy voice.

"Hi Harry, go back to sleep, okay?"

"Okay boo," and with that he's out like a light. I wish I could sleep as well as Harry. I feel exhaustion wash over me, I let my eyelids droop shut as I snuggle into Harry's chest and fall asleep.

Harry's P.O.V.

I wake up to hearing Louis say my name. I open one eye only to see that he's still asleep. It doesn't surprise me that he's talking in his sleep. He doesn't know he does it and I'm going to keep it that way.

"Harry.." Louis trails off. I wonder what he's dreaming about. I guess it's really none of my business.

"Harder Harry, please."

My eyes grow wide in shock as I realize what he's dreaming about.

"Ohh Harry, faster." At this point I'm not really sure what to do. I decide to save us both the embarrassment if he were to wake up as I shift my body I climb out of bed. I stop dead in my tracks as Louis lets out a loud moan as my knee slightly rubs against Louis length. I do it again, curious as he moans my name. I straighten out my leg and lay back down beside him. I feel him grow hard against my thigh as it grazes past his manhood. He moans my name again and I can't help but smile in satisfaction.

My smile soon disappears and he thrust forward onto my thigh taking me off guard.

"L-louis, wake up," Louis doesn't even budge as he practically sits sideways on my thigh. I lightly push him off and he thrust upward making his cock come in contact with mine. I let out a moan and quickly cover my mouth. This isn't right. I should stop but my lust for him right now is out of control. I mean he's having a dirty dream about me. And may I add, its not the first time. I decide to take advantage of this because Louis wants it as bad as I do. I push against Louis penis and he lets out a moan. I scoot closer wanting to close any leftover space between us. I kiss Louis jawline and find his sweet spot. I nibble and suck until I'm sure it'll leave a mark by the one I made in the hospital. I slowly slide my hand under Louis boxers and wrap my fingers around his manhood like I did in the hospital. His breath hitches and I'm amazed he's still asleep. I start to pump as little moans escape Louis mouth. He moans my name and hearing him moaning for me puts me on some kind of high as I take way my hand, much to his disappointment. I can feel myself harden with excitement. I align my core with his and thrust violently once against his clothed hardness. He moans loudly and I let out a moan as well. I rub up and down against his penis wanting to cause more friction. I start to move faster wanting to pleasure Louis even if he is asleep.