Chapter 6 - Hospital

Liam's P.O.V.

What did I just see? Was that Louis? I thought he was supposed to be with Harry. I get up from my crouched position and run over to Louis' damaged car.

"Somebody call the ambulance! Please somebody help! Don't just stand there! Help him! He could die! Someone? Anyone?!" I scream pleading for help with tears pouring down my face. Everyone just stood there staring at me. I took matters into my own hands and pulled out my cell. I dial 911 and a few minutes later I hear sirens. I'm sitting in the street, staring at the crash right in front of me. I've seen no movement and I've convinced myself that Louis is dead. I'm in shock is what you would call it.

"Excuse me sir, you need to vacate the premises," says an authoritative voice. I look up to see a police officer. I just stare at him with tears spilling over my eyelids and my mouth wide open.

"This boy is in shock, somebody get this young lad to the same truck as the one who was involved in the crash," he says to the ambulance workers.

"Louis," I barely squeak out before they pick me up by my arms and set me in their truck. I watch as they get what look like gigantic pliers and pull the door off attempting to get Louis out of the crashed car. They finally pull it off and another worker gets a gurney. I see a leg and I automatically know it's Louis'. They pry open the remaining of the car to get the rest of Louis' body out. When it opens enough I manage to see Louis' full body. His body looks contort into different shapes, making me sick to my stomach. His once fragile and petite figure is no longer what it used to be. They quickly but carefully put him on the gurney and roll him towards the ambulance car I'm in. I have to look away at Louis' destroyed and beat up body. I feel woozy as I try to hold it together. I manage to glance at Louis and he is in the same position as before but with a red wool blanket on him and machines attached to him. I see he is still breathing, but barely, according to the heart monitor and the way his chest is rising and falling in uneven breaths. I take his dainty hand in my somewhat large ones and cry till I have no more tears left.

"Everything's going to be okay, you're going to be okay, I-I'm going to be o-okay," my voice cracks at the end. Who am I kidding? I can never un-see this. Louis was in a car crash. I witnessed it all. Reality still has yet to fully set in. As I know when it does, I will fear the worst. I hear Louis mumble something. It takes me off guard as he is supposed to be un conscience.

"Whats that Lou?" I ask as if he can hear me. He mumbles some more and I squeeze his hand trying to comfort him. He has a frown on his face and looks like he might be having a nightmare in his un conscience state. I can't help but feel pity for the poor lad. Where was he headed anyways? It doesn't really surprise me that he got into a car wreck because it wouldn't be the first time he's had "car troubles". I bring his hand to my mouth and kiss the top of his hand. I feel the tears coming again but I need to stay strong for Louis and for the boys... the Boys! I have to tell them! I can't believe I forgot! They'll be devastated and Harry will be... I don't even know, I know something is going on between them.

---

We get to the hospital and they quickly take Louis to a room and refuse to let me in. This was the perfect time to call the other lads. I unlock my phone and open my contacts and hover over Harry's name with my thumb. No. Not Harry first. I go to Niall's and remember our fight. Then quickly scroll down to my 'Z's to call Zayn. I click his contact and the call button and wait for him to pick up. Please pick up Zayn.

"Vas Happenin'!" Zayn greets happily.

"Zayn," I say very serious. He silences knowing he should be quiet and listen.

"Get Niall and Harry and bring them to the hospital, the one that is by our flats,"

"Why!? What happened!?" Zayn questions me.

"Louis was in a terrible accident, I'll explain more once all of you get here. Just hurry, carpool if you have to."

"Okay no problem, Li," he replied.

"Oh, and Zayn..."

"Yeah?" He questioned.

"Be gentle on telling Harry please,"

"Sure thing, bye Liam," and with that Zayn hung up the phone.

--------------------------------------------

Hey! Hope you enjoyed! Sorry took a while to update! Im already working on the next chapter so you wont have to wait as long for an update. I've just been real busy and my grades have been dropping so I've been staying after school so I haven't really had time to update. Im sorry but grades before Wattpad! Bye lovelies!

~Selenerrr