Chapter 4 - What Have I Done? Part 1

Hey! I've decided to split this chapter into 2 parts becuz a lot of things happen. I will have both parts up before tomorrow if not tonight! Hopefully tonight. As soon as i post this i will be working on Part 2. Sneak Peak for part 2 : It will start in Harry's P.O.V. and there will be some Larry. Enjoy this Chapter! ~Selenerrr

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam's P.O.V.

I stopped the car and looked into Niall's bright blue eyes.He looked back with a hint of lust in them. He suddenly leaned forward and planted a kiss on my cheek, his lips touching the corner of my mouth. It left me wanting more. I couldn't resist myself any longer. I attacked Niall from my drivers seat. He seemed surprised but accepted the kiss anyways. Our lips fit together perfectly. Niall broke the kiss, giving me a sly smile. I gave him a pouting face in return. Niall climbed out the car and ran towards our flat we shared. I hopped out and chased after him. He got to the door and attempted to open the door only to realize that the door was locked. And I had the key.

"Now where are ya gonna run, Little Leprechaun?" I asked with a cheeky grin.

"Liam, please just open the door, I don't know how much longer I can wait," Niall confesses embarrased. I laugh at his comment and get my keys out my back pocket. I put the key in the lock and jiggle it until it finally opens.

"After you Ni- ," I start but can't finish because Niall crashes his lips into mine. I am taken off guard with his sudden bravery as I slam the door with my foot. We head to the couch, still not breaking our little make out session. I take control and push Niall onto the couch with a seductive smile. I lean down slowly and look into his eyes. He looks into my brown ones and then at my lips. He licks his lips and I soon realize what he wants, and I want it too. I'm on top of him with each of my legs on each side of his torso. Niall grabs the back of my neck and pulls me into a short and sweet kiss. He pulls away and smiles at me.

"Let's go to my room, aye LiLi?' Niall says with a grin and a wink. I just nod my head in agreement. Im too dumbfounded to do otherwise. Niall grabs my hand and I follow him upstairs. I can't help all the dirty thoughts that are running through my head as we walk towards Niall's bedroom.

This isn't me. Should I stop? This is wrong to hide from the boys. I can't live in this lie much longer. We can't do this. Niall is too innocent. What if we regret this in the morning. What if he's just using me for pleasure. What if... Niall doesn't love me. I mean he says it all the time but so all the lads. Does he mean it in the same way that I do? I'm overthinking this. Of course Niall loves me, right? If he didn't we wouldn't be doing this. Ugh, this is so like you Liam. Overanalyzing every little thing. I'm just not good enough for Niall. I need to change, for Niall's sake.

I unlock my fingers from his and run out our flat, tears streaming down my face. I can hear Niall screaming my name. I turn my head and see him running after me. I keep running never looking back again. I don't know where I'm going but anywhere is better than going back to our flat and seeing the hurt in Niall's eyes. I turn down an alleyway and watch as Niall passes me up. I hear him stop and sigh. He turns around and heads back to our flat. As he passes the alleyway headin back I catch a glimpse of his face. His eyes are red and swollen. I hear sniffling and muffled cries. I die a little inside as i hear his voice.

"Liam doesnt love me..." He sobs running off.

What have I done.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE READ!! Now I know i said last chapter that things will get sexual but I have slept since then and have decided to change my ideas around. I'm sorry! Please don't hate me! BUT guys its only like the.. well whatever chapter this is and i feel like its too soon. I want this story to be long. so i need to expand events. Once again im sorry and hope Niam drama maybe makes up for it? No? Then fuck off and stop reading if you dont like how i do things. BUT for those who are enjoying the story i love you guys! Keep reading and comment, vote and fan! Bye lovelies!

~Selenerrr<3 (Yes a heart because i love you peoplesss!)