Not As Beautiful As You

The following week has started bland and uneventful. It's always been how it was before, school, library, home, but somehow, Yongsun felt like the days were dragging when she was spending it like she used to. For the first two days of the week, Yongsun didn't saw Byul. She would go to Byul's secret place during breaks, hoping to see her, but she wasn't there.

Wednesday morning Yongsun bugged Hyejin through a call to pick her up to go to school. Yongsun greeted her with the sweetest smile she could muster, but Hyejin just rolled her eyes at her. She just disturbed her lovely morning. She deserves a hundred roll eyes from her.

"I just don't understand why you have to bother my needed sleep when you can just ask people at home to drive you," Hyejin said as she was removing her seatbelt. They were already at the school parking lot.

"I don't want to. And isn't it good that you are here a little bit earlier than your supposed to?" Yongsun said, pouting. Hyejin has been nagging her from the moment she picked her up 'till they reached school, and it seemed that she is still not done yet. Basing on the glare she was giving her; she is not going to stop soon. Yongsun is slowly regretting disturbing the lion's slumber.

They went out of the car with Hyejin huffing and mumbling. Yongsun was walking beside her, pouting, when they heard two familiar voices and a very familiar giggle Hyejin recently discovered and secretly loved.

They turned their head in unison and saw Wheein wrapped around Byul's arm, giggling at something Byul whispered to her while they walked towards the main building. They were so absorbed with their antics that they didn't notice Hyejin and Yongsun near them.

"They have their own world," Hyejin said as she side eyed Yongsun who's pout was now replaced by a frown.

She momentarily forgot about Byul's potential girlfriend. She thought about Friday night and how Byul was so attentive and gentle. She can't help but wonder how she is as a romantic partner.

"Hey!" Hyejin greeted them when they are near enough to them.

The two snapped their heads towards their direction, and Hyejin met with Wheein's eyes. The girl smiled shyly at her making Hyejin grin.

"Hello." Wheein greeted back with a slight wave.

Byul still has her arms around Wheein's shoulder as she met Yongsun's eye for a silent greeting. But the girl subtly glared at her, making her confused. She catches her, taking a quick glance towards her arms, so Byul quickly puts it down.

They stopped in front of them as Wheein and Hyejin continued to look at each other while Yongsun and Byul stood up awkwardly. Byul put her hands in her pocket as she sighed. She was pissed at Yongsun's attitude towards her. It really confuses her how the woman is sweet for a moment and then be upset next.

"Wheeinie... You'll be late for class." She reminded although they have a reasonable amount of time before the class starts.

"Huh?" Wheein looked at her a little bit confused, but as soon as she saw the look on Byul's face, she quickly understood.

She looked at Hyejin and smiled again. "We're going in first. See yah." She gave a small smile towards Yongsun, who just nods.

"It's a shame we won't be able to catch up," Hyejin said in disappointment. She was a little bit bitter with the fact that if Yongsun wasn't exuding such a negative vibe, they might want to go in and walk together.

Wheein gave her a sweet smile as she hooks her arms around Byul's out of instinct. "Maybe some other time."

They started walking, whispering to each other when Hyejin speaks again.