5. One trouble after another

To get ready for our girls' day I had to go home to get changed. April left a note that we will meet up at bros Pizza at 10 am.

At the lair, a little rat was walking towards his couch in a worn-out robe and hands filled with junk food. He expected to have a quiet morning with his favorite movies, remembering the good old times as a famous movie star. But silence was not part of that day, once April stomped in, "Where are they Splinter?"

"Are they in trouble?"

"Hell yeah"

He pointed behind him, "In the arcade"

Her stomping continued, followed by the tapping of rat's feet. He didn't want to miss out on this. If the turtles could get pale, they would be by the sight of April...and her face filled with rage. The minute she holds out a bat they froze. As for Splinter, he enjoyed the scene, seeing how his precious sons got beaten up only by one furious woman. Leo received the most hits, resembling a smurf at the end.

"You guys really went too far last night..." she pointed at Leo, "...and you...what were you thinking?!" Leo apologized a million times for his mistake, begging for another chance. His brothers followed his example the same way, with big round puppy eyes.

April lost this fight, the power they had with these eyes was too much for her to handle. She pressed her fingers against her head, "Guys, why don't you listen to me? I love you, but you got to trust me on this. Wait for my call, please." Thankfully the turtles nodded at the same time. Splinter looked rather disappointed, "Is that all? Where are the consequences, the punishment?"

April winked at him, "As their father, is this your part."

The boys whined out, knowing what he will do to them. They will not get away that easily.

Tsunita had a better chance to leave the restaurant for today. Her father lets her off and wishes her a wonderful day with us. April and I arrived soon at the restaurant, discussing the rest of our girl's day. One thing was for sure, lazerdome was one of the places we had to go to. It was a sacred thing for the girls, so I accepted to join them. We sat in the restaurant and ate pizza, making funny jokes and enjoyed it.

Outside sat another group, who seem to know one of us.

A little boy with glasses sounded stunned at the sight, "Isnt this April?"

The girl beside him nodded, drinking her coke,"Yeah, she and this Othello Von Ryan got us into trouble" once the glass was back on the table, her lips formed to a smile "It is time to settle the score".

"But we already tried it with that purple game"

"Shut it Jason. This time is different, we will take revenge on April and her friends."

A tall voy that sat next to the one with glasses looked a little irritated, "Why on them kendra?"

"Simple, if we have something Donnie wants back, we might get our hands on his tech. Remember, we still have a plan and we need his gadgets to steal it" her look turned vicious, "This will be fun. The purple dragons are back in the game."

Not too far off are also two other creatures watching us. Although they weren't sure of why they had to keep an eye on the girl with brown hair and red glasses, "Why does he want us to watch this human?"

Bored one looked at the other, "That one is friends with those pesty turtles the master hates so much."

"So?"

"So, we are only ordered to watch, he will deal with it in person"

"Why does he want to get these mutants? I thought he was through with them."

The other rolled his eyes at that, "He got a new experiment he wants to try out...maybe we should tell him that our target has company...Guinea pigs for our master."

At the restaurant, we had the time of your lives. Tsunita spilled her lemonade while trying to hold back her laughter while I almost choaked on a slice of pizza. This day can only get better.

For the turtles it got worse.

Splinter gave them a double training session, giving them the hot soup jujitsu special. A method the boys hated the most. Putting weights on their back has already flattened Mikey. Donnie was the next one. Leo and Raph had to endure it for the next 20 minutes. Splinter advised them to focus, to ground themselves and keep control of their body. Blue's mind was all over the place from April's lecture. Raph was hungry and couldn't focus on training. All in all, they wanted this nightmare to end soon.

"Good blue, red. Next, we do 100 pushups."

"OH GOD NO!" they screamed at the sight of him demonstrating them, with his pants exposed. Mikey remained flat on the ground, covering his eyes. Donnie used his tech to get a hanky and blindfolded himself. Leo and Raph had no chance, as their dad was performing the push up before them. That was one main reason to surrender and just collapse to the ground. This was just too much for them. Leo looked at Raph whispering, "Hey, we got to get out of here."

"How? Dad is keeping a close eye on us, how are we supposed to do that?"

"Wait for it...Dad?"

Splinter stopped his demonstration, "Yes blue?"

"I need the toilet"

Raph held his hand up, "I am hungry"

Mikey joined in, "I need painkillers"

As for Donnie, he just rolled his eyes before looking at his arm, "Dad, your show is on."

"WHAT? My show!"

Purple smirked at his brother, "You're welcome and thank you."

Leo clicked his tongue, "Show off, you always have to take the credit".

Red had to keep them apart before they got into an argument, "Cut it out guys, we must get out of here before dad gets back. Huh? Leo...Donnie?" They both managed to get out of his grasp and headed towards the exit "First one at the restaurant gets free pizza!!!"

For Donatello not a challenge, "As any of you has money!"

Leo nodded, "Point taken...yo Donnie's paying bros!"

"HEY!!!!!"