18. Pizza problem

Leo stood in the lair, panicking about his brother's absence. He couldn't believe that after all this time, his skills with the Odatchi has not improved.

Splinter went passed him, holding snacks and an XXL Softdrink, "Blue, what happened to you?" He pointed at Leo's face which was still swollen on one side.

"...Raph's temper..."

"Oh okay, I thought it was something serious" for Splinter is this a normal situation among his sons. Leo was dumbstruck by this, "It is serious! I lost my brothers!"

The rat man shrugged, "How did you do it this time?"

"Why do you think it was my fault?"

"Out of experience, plus..." He leaned sideways, "...you tried to hide your sword from me."

"Fine! I have been portal jacket. My brothers are somewhere and I don't know where."

"Maybe you should stop using your sword for once..."

RING!

"...and your phone...." Splinters mind was currently not present as he heard that the commercials have stopped.

Leo picked it up "Hello, Mik...", only to be greeted by a cheerful Mikey.

"Llleeeeoooooo, what's up?!"

"I am in the lair, where are you?"

"At the restaurant with Y/N. We have pizza!"

That made blues stomach rumble, "Okay stay right there I am on my way!"

"Who said you're invited!" Shouted Donnie in the distance. Raph has already pressed the fifteenth pizza slice into his mouth, while Mikey cheered him on. Leo growled at their happy voices, while he was panicking like mad.

"I'm on my way, you better have some pizza left Don"

"Guys seriously, get out!"

"Wait, is that Y/N just now?"

Donnie took Mikey's phone off his hands, "Yeah, and I have to admit Leo. She makes some really delicious pizza."

"Hey hey, don't touch that!"

Leo couldn't see anything, fearing the worst, "You better not touch my girl Donnie!"

"Why not? She is the one holding the plate"

Now it was my turn to get angry, "These are mine!"

"Not anymore....DIB!"

"Get back here Orange boy!"

Raphael chuckled at the sight,"Run Mikey run"

Leo was already on his way but begged his brothers not to annoy me any further. They should be gentle turtles, so he would look good on our date. Knowing that he has knuckleheaded brothers may give him a bad reputation.

His train of thoughts got cut off as Donnie spoke up, " Eh Leo? Y/N wants to talk to you."

"Yes?"

He couldn't help himself but smile the moment he heard my voice, "Hey Bluey, where are you? Your brothers are driving me nuts".

Leo had to suppress his chuckle, "Welcome to my world"

"What is your location right now?"

He looked around, seeing the time square. He head me doing something, as the sound of rustling reached his ears."

"You want pizza, right?"

"Yep, your pizza"

"Yes, yes, so listen up. You got get some ingredience...we already run out."

Leo wasn't sure if it will work, as the hoodie didn't cover much of his appearance. But I assured him that the shop nearby won't bother about it, "the lady is almost blind, she won't notice."

"Okay...soooo...while we keep in contact...how was your day?"

"You really want to know?"

He didn't know what to think of ilmy bored voice, but assured me to go on. That I am working for Senior Hueso wasn't something Leo expected to hear, but got curious at the situation with that customer.

"Who was that guy?"

"Don't know, some weirdo that is looking for me. Hueso gave me a cleaning job to get me out of sight."

"I really owe this bone man a favour."

"Leo?"

"Yes?"

"Ouch! Hurry up. Mikey and raph are tearing the Restaurant appart."
His brothers dissagree on my behalf, showing me something tiny in their hands. Tiny little unicorns.

"Where did you get those?"

Mikey pointed at a door, "I found them in a small box....I think I found Mikey junior..." He paused for a minute, "Oh my gosh! George!"

I started to panic, seeing those little creatures eating the furniture and smashing the plates, "Please Leo, hurry!"

"I fix this" could be heard by Donnie, who used his tech boo to catch the rascals....only to destroy even more...

"Raph will help...smash jutsu!" Yep, there goes the doors. Mikey was ready to put the restaurant on fire, thankfully I could stop him in time, "Leooo!!!!"

"I hurry... I promise"

With that said, the call was cut off. Leo looked puzzled at his phone, "Y/N?"

The stupid unicorn were bouncing around like crazy. One grabbed my phone and hoped off. But that wasn't the worst thing right now. Looking around the restaurant I just knew...no wages of mine could cover the damage of that place. Neither did my cleaning skill that you can't see anymore.

" I am so dead"

Donnie stood beside me with his head up high, "Don't you mean fired?"

"Nope, dead is accurate"

"We can help you clean up this dump" assurd me the purple one, grabbing the nearest table only to stop in an instant, "I touched something squishy...something sticky and squishy!"

"Just get out, I deal with this whole situation"

"And Leo?"

"Well Mikey, I wait for him here so....scram!"

Seeing three tall turtles get chased out with a large salami? Yep, that was me. They caused nothing but trouble, even as I made the pizzas they did nothing but stupid things. I hope Hueso understands this situation.

Thankfully blue boy kept his promise to be there soon.

Leo certainly knew, looking at the damage,that his brothers were part of, he asked surprised, "Whoa, did Raph lose his temper or something?"

"If he did the same thing to your face...then yes."

Immediately, he covered his face. Poor blue forgot about that.