12. Time to relax?

I couldn't believe how these guys are turning my life upside down. First, we went straight into the police station, only to leave with hands full of cash. It's a mystery how these boys could do that, knowing that they are highly wanted criminals.

The big man and I stayed outside, hiding in the shadows.

The same goes for the prison from the hidden city. Green threw them inside while I stood beside him. He wouldn't let me out of his sight, not even after they returned through a wall. It was absolutely insane how they could do all this without getting caught. I asked them, but only get a "Our last boss planned this. As you can see, it still works well." The rat was proud of their load of cash, while the Leon rubbed his hands together, "Finally, we can pay big mama the rest of our debts." Mikey thought for a minute, thinking of the casino they destroyed. Thanks to Danny they can be assured that this wasn't big mamas' property. Our last destination for the day will be that woman's hotel, before they all want to go on vacation. Only one day of work and they already thought of taking a break.

In the meantime, Leo and Senior Hueso arrived at the Hirusute spa hotel.

It was no surprise that the were refused to even step one foot inside. Blue looked over his shoulder and shuddered, "I fear there is no way around it." Using his sword, they entered the other, least favorite resort, across the street. The bone man excuse himself, leaving him for a while to take a call, "I will need my brother for this case. I will see you later, right here."

Leo nodded and went inside.

The little Yokai got stiff at the sight of the turtle. Leo slammed open the door to the massage parlor, grinning wide, "Honey, I am home!"

"Stay away!"

"Or what, you going to throw your hair at me?"

The same hair sat at the window shrugging at the little yokai. Leo's stare made him hide behind the candles.

The little yokai shuddered with fear, "Listen, I can explain what happened back then..."

But Leo didn't care, "You set me up for a crime I didn't commit, but that is not why I am here..." he pointed at the hair, "...I need that thief."

"No one will believe you that hair can steal stuff."

"I don't need it to steal...it should help me get back inside" referring to the resort on the other side. If this turtle just wanted some relaxation, Leo held his hand up by his massage offer, "Answers is what I need and according to my knowledge, the ones that know something are in there."

"Maybe I can help?"

"You...helped enough!" he grabbed the blonde wig and walked out. The hair shivered under the turtle's touch. Leo threatened it to behave, otherwise he would do something bad with it.

As for Hueso, he managed to get his brother to the resort. With him they both can infuse into a very handsome man, with silky smooth hair. To see Leonardo with hair was uncalled for, looking very odd to the brothers. Hueso tries to suppress a comment, while Leo poses at them.

"Aren't I handsome?"

"I rather not tell"

"Come on guys, I am the hot shot, and you are the sexy man. Together we are the bad boys."

One yokai woman whistled at Leo for his hair, only to fall unconscious at Hueso's human transformation. Blue remembered the move, warning him not to take it too far, "We need answers and your move to make them unconscious wont help."

"Wink" was all he said.

Leo took his advice, winking at the woman that gained conscious...only to black out again.

The turtle was stunned, "classay"

"Same to you, no flirting or any other moves that could cause this" he said casually, gesturing leo to follow him inside.

Hueso wanted to take it simple and quick, checking all the places and leave. For blue was this more than just looking for me. He went straight towards the reception, "Two rooms for the hottest guys in this place." The lady was completely hypnotized by Hueso, "Of course...anything else?" Leo held his hand up, "How about a free massage, pedicure, cocktails and..."

"Nothing madam"

"Oh, come on bone man!"

"You seem to forget why we are here."

Leo assured him that he knows why, whispering to the woman, "Make sure the rooms are far apart...I might have a company later that day."

"This isn't a love vacation!"

"Relax, I got this boney" the turtle grabbed Hueso by his arm and leads him towards the beach. Keeping a low profile wasn't doing them any favors, as they were the center of attention once they got changed into his shorts and shirt. To gain information from the ladies was a piece of cake, as they were hanging on their lips.

Meanwhile, I arrived with the gang at the resort. Big Mama was currently not around, and we have to get their later on today. But for now, it is time for some relaxation.

Mikey kept the helmet on, while the rest had what they needed on their head to get in. Heinious green was known as a fighter, gaining a lot of attention for his reputation. Because of this, he pushed me towards the gang, glaring at the rat. Danny knew what he demanded, holding my arm, "Don't worry, we take good care of her." At the reception, they booked two rooms. Everyone wanted something to order to pamper themselves, while stood beside them, hoping to find a way out. As they are all booking things that I must come along. There is no way I go into a sauna with these guys.

Looking back, Green was still surrounded by his fans, while the boys were currently occupied by the countless of offers, they wanted to try out.
"Ehm guys?"

Gaining their attention, I pointed to the left, "Can I go to the beach?"

"You stay here, or we get skinned by green."

I assured him that I can't leave, remembering them that this place is surrounded by walls. Unfortunately, they shook their heads. Leon had other plans for me, grabbing my arm, "We got a different idea. Your appearance needs an upgrade." He asked the lady if this place has a store. They even had a very fancy one and money was not an issue.

The rat looked at me from top to bottom, smirking, "We are going to make a lady out of you."