15. Battle of love

Leo had to come up with a plan. And then his brother's annoyance, it was in typical Leo style.

He just walked into the place, greeting big mama's henchmen and the owner in person.

"Mommy I am home!"

Her spider fingers clapped together with joy, "hello turtlieboo, what kept you?"

"You know, beat this beat that, be awesome and handsome...the usual daily routines."

"I see, marvelous. And why are you here today?"

It was pretty obvious, but her smile had other motives. Blue pointed at his brothers on the big screen, "To get my bros back...and fast...Mikey is about to wet into his shell." Donnie was no different hiding behind red, while his legs are shaking badly.

"And what do you have to offer to big mama?"

His eyes wandered around the room, "If I win, I get my brother's back."

"And what if you lose?"

He smirked before striking a pose, "You get your ultra mega handsome Battle Nexus champion back."

She looked at him from top to bottom, "What about Lou?"

Leo swallowed hard, "dad?"

"Yes, you two seem to be a good team. Your brothers for you, your papa..."
Blue didn't see a single moment of him losing, ready to shake hands, "You got a d..."

"...and that cutie little human of yours."

Leo got stiff, "Y/N ? How did you...?"

She winked at him, "Big mama has her eyes everywhere" snitching away his smartphone, "so are my hands".

"No deal!"

Her smile faded, as Leo collapsed on the couch,"I won't drag her into this...I messed up enough on her behalf."

"I see, in that case, you won't have a choice" and she knew it. With a flick of her fingers, his brothers were surrounded by a dozen of warriors. Little yokai sneaked into the arena and took away their weapons.

Completely unarmed, Leo snapped, "That's not fair!"

"In the Battle Nexus, everything is fair"

"Sounds like wrestling" he muttered. But this was no laughing matter, he had to take the shot "You got a deal!"

Before she could take his sword, he used a portal to get to his brothers. Although he arrived in one piece, Raph was far from happy to see him. Unlike Mikey and Donnie, that stuck on him for dear life.

"Where have you been?! We were worried sick!"

"I am hear to rescue you and this is what I get?"

Raph held on to Leo, narrowing his eyes, "Get out of my sight, I deal with this....like a boss!!!!!"

And that's what his enemies felt in an instant, crushed under red's rage. Leo was shoved aside and ignored. For blue an absolute no-go, "You are not ignoring me Raph!" Although without weapons, red has enormous strength coming from his family powers. Leo used the same skill, while making a portal towards him.

What was supposed to be a rescue, turned to a battle among brothers. Even the last ones standing foes were irritated.

Raph and Leo fought eachother.

Donnie and Mikey stood there dumbstruck, not sure of what to think about this.

"You always have to mess it up, don't you Leo?

"Raph, this is not the time and place for this. If we want to beat these guys we have to do it together"

Red growled, "So you can look good for your girl, right? Typical Leo move"

Blue had enough, using his portal to slam his brother to the ground, "I put her and dad's life on the line for you guys!!!"

"...you...what?"

"Raph, I didn't mean this all to happen. Please if you are angry, we take it out at home. But for now, let us work together."

Mikey stood between them, close to cry, "Can we please get out of here?"

Donnie shuddered, "yeah, what Mikey said."

Red held up his hand, "team?"

Leo grabbed it tight, "team brother"

Big mama lost her interest pretty fast on e they teamed up. She needs more action and based on her customers, they felt the same. As the owner she can spice things up.

"Get me Green. I am sure he is dying to flatten a few turtles for me"

The fight didn't take long till all foes were smashed into the walls. Raph is really angry and need to let out some steam. Leo sends the enemy right into red's fist with his portals. Mikey and Donnie watched from a far, clapping their hands whenever a Yokai hits the walls.

The boys are feeling confident to win this. As I felt uncomfortable.

Hueso and his brother did as they promised to the blue turtle. They offered me a pizza for free at the boneman's restaurant. After all I should know where my date will take place tomorrow.

Assuming that will be the end of it...guess again.

A call caused to change my life to the worse. No, not the turtle boy, it was my employee. Apparently I was gone for too long that he fired me and gave my job to another more reliable worker.

Hueso doesn't seem to know the word of private calls, leaning towards my phone. I move to my other ear, only to see his brother lean in.

"Please hold that thought Sir...don't you guys have something to do?"

The boneman nodded, "Certainly, we get you a position in my restaurant"

"But he didn't fire me"

From the other line we heard my employee say that I am.

"...when can I start?"

He points at the pizza, "right after you finished this"

What? Working right after my rescue? From what I could see, his restaurant is packed with Yokai and only a handfull of waiters. The kitchen is even worse, hardly anyone is in there.

It seems that turtle boy was part of that cause, but Hueso refused to tell me more.

"So I guess I have to be a waitress, right?"

"No, there enough for now"

"New help of the kitchen?"

He sighted, "Unfortunately this position is currently free. And we really need one"

I raised a brow, "So what am I doing ?"