20. Sleepover

The sewers wasn't really what I had in mind, but instead of living in the streets or under a bridge, this was fine.

Leo turned it into a sightseeing event. At least after we went down the manhole. I shivered at the height, "Ehm Leo?"

"I know it smells awful, but you can get used to it...we sure did."

"No...I...uhm..."

Going on all fours I backed off from the hole. Blue was already at the ladder reaching out to me. I was frozen on that spot.

"Are you afraid of something?"

"How can you tell?"

"Ah don't worry about rats...dad knows how to behave"

I raised a brow, "...dad?"

Leo tried to pull on my arm, only for my hand to dig deep into his skin. He stopped, "Okay, what's the problem?"

"...h-height..."

Looking down unaffected, he shrugged, "It's not that deep". From the glimpse I assume the twentieth floor would be the right height at this point.

"I can't go down there"

Leo didn't take no for an answer. He carried all my stuff down before getting me, "Come here.Trust me."
Grabbing on to the ladder for dear life, Leo was right behind me, "Nothing is going to happen to you. I am right here."

With every step my goal to reach the ground is getting closer, just like the blue turtle who moved at the same time, both his hand und my arms holding on to the ladder. If I fall, it would only be in the hands of Leo.

I am not giving him this chance.

We reached the ground safely. Not too far off was the entrance to the lair. For a strange it looked like a normal wall. Leo held his hand on one of the bricks to open the door.

"Donnie won't mind if we take this entrance." Leo wanted to start his tour with the most amazing thing the guys own...the turtle tank. He couldn't help but smile wide at my eyes, sparkling at the giant monster.

"Woahhhh!"

"You like it?"

"Are you kidding me?!"

He got worried for minute....

"I love it!"

...falls alarm.

Leo shoved me towards the garage door that leads to the center of the lair. But that tank got me hypnotized, "I want to ride it".

"I bet you do, but there's more to see."

Blue didn't realize that I didn't follow him, as something was tapping my shoulder. Completely focused on the vehicle, touching the wheel, the tapping continued.

"Yeah in a minute"

Tap tap

"I said....ahhhhh!!!!"

Leo rushed back immediately, seeing a confused me squished in the arms of a ninja guy.

"Buuuddddyyyyy!"

The turtle grinned "I see you found Franken foot. Y/N, Franken foot"

"Duebdi?" That paper ninja couldn't say my name, just saying giberish. Leo chuckled, "Close"

"Busy?"

"Yes she is a friend of my brothers."

Frankenfoot pointed at him, "budy?" Before moving in my direction, "budy".

"We are an item...you know...meant to be...the match...our destiny..."

"Leo, if I don't die of suffocation from his hug, it will be from my own vomit."

Blue touched his chest, looking hurt,"How can you say that to you true love turtle friend?"

"Simple, I just did."

Frankenfoot released me from the hug and left us alone. At the center of the lair are several tubes filled with all sorts of stuff. At the ground floor are the boys rooms, on the second floor the kitchen, livingroom and even...

"An arcade?!"

"Wanna play Y/N?"

"I thought you never ask!" Now it was my turn to pull him along. Raph and Mikey are also there. Red is currently trying to beat Donnie's record, dancing his heart out. Orange was excited, giving me a welcoming hug, "Y/N, you're here! Why?"

"I brought her here"

Raph stopped his round, looking over his shoulder, "What did you do this time?"

"I did nothing!"

Red looked at me for approval, as I raised my hands at him, "I am too tired to argue right now."

Mikey was all ears on this, "No problem, you can have my hammock"

Leo pushed me aside before orange could grab my hand, "No way, my girl, my rules."

"You're what?"

"Guest...I said guest"

"No you didn't" I said, crossing my arms glaring.

"I did"

Raph mimicked my behaviour, "No you didn't"

"Anyway, I brought her here, I decide where she sleeps." To grand my wish to get some rest, he pushed me towards the exit, only to be pushed into a turtles chest.

"Leo, what is the meaning of this?"

Blue looked confused, "What you mean Donnie? This is Y/N, remember?"

"I know her, but what is she doing here?"

"She needs a place to stay. As a gentleturtle I should help her out."

"What is you angle Leon?"

Blue couldn't look him in the eyes, "Nothing"

The three looked how we both dissapeared in Leo's bedroom. Raph doesn't like this at all, "It's not right."

Mikey looked confused, "Don't you like her anymore?"

"What no. I like her, we all do. It's Leo I don't trust."

Donnie agreed on this, "We better keep an eye on those two."

"Don't you trust her Donald?"

"Mikey that is not what I meant. If Leo is upsetting Y/N, April will be in rage and you know how this ends." He never forgets how he accused her to have stolen the turtle tank, shivering at the memory.

"You're right guys. We have to be on our guard."

Donnie got confused as his little brother headed to Leo's room with a pillow, "What are you doing?"

"Do you think Leo is the only one who should have here? I bet she is cuddly warm...dibs to cuddle her first!"

Purple couldn't believe this, pinking between his eyes, "Raph talk some sense into Mi....oh come on!"

Raph was right behind Mikey, also holding a pillow, "Well he has a point."

That way they can all watch Leo from behaving appropriate with a girl. Minutes later, Donatello arrived with his purple pillow.

You can imagine how Leo reacted.